QR1 Wheel side "Sold out" ?!

Dear Fanatec, dear forum members,

Unfortunately, I'm one of the unlucky ones that are still waiting on their black friday order (nov 23rd). Now some products on my list that aren't in stock have a pre-order date (may 27th at its worst), but the QR-1 Wheel side just says "Sold out".

Does this mean Fanatec doesn't have a clue at all when I can expect my order? I just wish someone at this lovely company would get in touch with me.....

Best regards and good luck to all with their orders!

Tommie

Comments

• Hi, New her myself, but I'm gonna say that the QR1 lite and the QR1 system is probably never coming back in stock once its all sold out..the reason I say that is due to the release of the QR2 and new Spline adapter !! I could be wrong but if you think about it, they've remodeled and improveed the QR system for the better , so why bring back the old one? If I was you or anybody else still waiting on it, 'Id cancel the order an reorder with new parts as those orders will probably never be completed and replaced with the new QR system IMO !!!

loads of people have not noticed it stipulates " No order will be shipped incomplete " hence why you're all still waiting.

A mate ordered last month and did exactly that...when he checked his status the next day, he realized and said to me that he wasn't waiting till it was in stock because some people have been waiting months, so he simply canceled that order and made a new order with the other QR1 that was in stock and received it 14 days later. (UK)

I understand that people will lose the deal price however much saving that was but at least you'd have your wheel !

I'm ordering soon as the WRC bundle I want is it stock. I don't believe there will be any problems as my mate didn't last month either.

• Tom StobbeTom Stobbe Member
    edited March 25

Hi L Madden,

Thanks for your comment, cancelling does get more and more attractive, however i'm not really willing to give up on a discount close to 40% on a full setup. I paid about €1150 for almost €2k worth of equipment and I'm not willing to give up that easy. I'm also in a position where I can be patient as my thrusty Logitech G920 still works.

I know i'm not alone in this, but I would just like to get some type of assurance from Fanatec that my order is still coming through and/or an estimation when. I'm also willing to be flexible in what exactly i'm getting, I'm even willing to pay extra for a QR2 system if the QR1 won't be available again etc. etc.

I would just be happy if i got a HUMAN reply from Fanatec instead of the 2 standard "sorry" mails i got so far...

• Hi all,

If I have ordered a GT DD Pro, is this means that it won't be shipped after QR1 lite are in stock again? I mean because the wheel of this pack has a QR1 Lite, but I don't know if the miss of stock of QR1 Lite would affec to the pack, because it's a pack in a same box... Thanks.

• Hi Tom, I totally get that decision and id probably hold out too for that kinda money off !!, you know I'm thinking, IF you Order the QR2 lite and the QR2 Shaft (as a bundle price) and add in the notes to attach it to your "outstanding order number", I think you'll be good yano !!

But for those who bought after the deal price went off, then DEFO cancel , they're not loosing anything but time not having products !

I ordered a Full Bundle on Sunday 24th just gone, I couldn't wait for the WRC rim to hit stocks so I went with the STD P1 v2 rim bundle.

Tuesday, I got notified its passed to warehouse, Weds I got Fanatec UPS notification a sticker has been created and will be out soon as its past processing, Today I got the Invoice confirmation its been shipped and on its way, UPS tracking number said its been shipped and it'll be delivered to me (UK) on the 4th April...So Ill keep my eye on the progress from today onward and report back soon as I hear out.

I also ordered the QR2 lite + QR2 shaft bundle so I'd not be on that waiting list ... near future I believe they'll have to run them as the std sale, I cant believe they've not done this already considering the mess its made with orders.

Finger crossed theyve sorted out the logistics side of the problem.... Fingers crossed hahaha

• Adrián Casado Pardo I wouldnt hold your breath, reorder or add the QR2 bundle to the order before you get any problems.

• Update: The QR1 Wheel side now has a pre-order date of April 26th.

Now I guess I just wait for the V3 Pedals performance pack to come in stock on May 17th before my order can be shipped....