Delivered helplessly! FANATEC hates me!

Yes, this is a cry for help and I hope, Maurice Böschen, that you will read this message and perhaps initiate help. Even if these lines are not in the right place here, FANATEC doesn't stick to any rules either. What happened? I currently have 3 current problems with FANATEC and all support requests remain unanswered so far. I have 6 times contacted FANATEC about my problems so far. And YES, I have been patient for a few weeks because I know that FANATEC is currently having a few has difficulty currently maintaining contact with his customers. But simply ignoring contact requests is no way.

So,

1. On January 19, 2024 I ordered a ShiftHolder from FANATEC. It hasn't arrived to me to this day. I contacted sales support twice.  But around €60 doesn't seem worth pursuing the matter or answering me. I now know about UPS, and I also told FANATEC that in my second inquiry,  that my order was placed on January 24th. had already been delivered but I couldn't be reached. I have not received any information from UPS that the package has arrived.  However, UPS did not receive an email address from FANATEC to inform me. The package was returned to FANATEC. And there it is now.  So FANATEC owes me 60 €, or a ShiftHolder.
  2. In order to somehow get a ShiftHolder, I ordered another one in the hope that it would work in an orderly manner. And yes, this ShiftHolder  was delivered to me just a few days after I ordered. BUT...the package I received was badly damaged and was temporarily resealed.  I already suspected something. And indeed, the content was not complete. Something was missing. A request from sales support to possibly deliver the missing part to me, remained unanswered to this day. It's just another 60 €.
  3. And now to the main problem. I purchased a DD1 about 4 years ago and have always been very happy with this base. Unfortunately this part broke a few weeks ago. "This is the last base you will ever buy".  This is what FANATEC advertises. Well, I didn't really want to give up my hobby or even give up my life just yet. Okay, it can happen that something breaks. But the fact that you can't find a way to send the part in for repair is unacceptable. I have contacted support twice so far. No reaction. Do I have to pay €1000 now  throw in the trash? Is FANATEC speculating that I will buy a new DD1? Would probably be better for sales than a repair.  Unfortunately, I don't even know whether my request even reached support because after sending the message I always get some kind of error message that I should  Enter something in the “Subject” field. But something was entered there. Unusual. If I then click on “Send” again, the form tells me that the message has already been sent  was shipped. However, I did not receive a confirmation message that the request was received. I read in the forum that other customers had the same problem  and that you should try a different browser and deactivate the virus scanner. So now I'm trying with a different browser and deactivated Virus scanners again. Unfortunately without success. The error message appeared again and I have no idea whether the support request was received by FANATEC.

I am completely helpless!! So what can or should I do?

So Maurice, can you help me somehow? Yes, I know, that's not your area of ​​responsibility. But for me it's the only way to possibly get things moving. Especially the base, I would have liked to have repaired that. And yes, I'm pretty sure this is defective. Power supply is okay. The base can no longer be switched on. I explained everything to technical support about how the base behaves. Including videos. I also tried attaching an image of the error message in the support request "Please enter a massage and a subject", but that didn't work either and ended with Error 403. A pity.

Best regards, Steffen Schmieder

Comments

• It's actually quite simple, if all else fails - then send your message with attachments to the e-mail address in the imprint.

At the same time, you can perhaps print out the e-mail and send it by fax afterwards.

All in all, I wouldn't put too much hope in a quick solution - Fanatec is known for a lot but not for speed - which is actually kind of ironic for a simracing manufacturer.