Gran Turismo® DD Extreme / Reklamation & Abwicklung

Am 23. Februar bekam ich meine oben besagte Wheelbase, mit der Zeit stellte ich fest, diese ist defekt!

1. Windgeräusche wie sau
  2. Mitten im Geschehen steigt das Wheelbase aus und alle Force Feedback Rückmeldungen sind weg, Du lenkst quasi ins leere.

Keinerlei abhilfe durch neue und aktuelle Software, sodass ich am 7.3. die alles Reklamierte.

Gestern also am 19.03. kam dann endlich eine Reaktion in der man mir vorschlug, ich solle doch das komplette Paket DD Extreme wieder einpacken und zur Reperatur einschicken.

Ein Neugerät zur Reperatur 😮

Nein, ich möchte einen Austausch in ein neues und das , das war mein Vorschlag, sollen sie mir zusenden und ich schick nach Erhalt das defekte zurück andernfalls sitz ich ja hier Wochen ohne Base und bekomm ein Neugerät Repariert zurück, das sind so Dinge die ich an Fanatec überhaupt nicht verstehe und nachvollziehen kann, immerhin reden wir hier von 1300,00 Euro und bitte ich doch nun wirklich um einen Austausch in ein neues.

Wie seht ihr das ?????????????

Comments

• Englisch zu oben 👆️

On February 23rd I received the wheel base mentioned above, over time I discovered that it was defective!

Wind noise is awesome

In the middle of the action, the wheelbase comes out and all force feedback is gone, you are basically steering into nothing.

No help whatsoever with new and current software, so I am on March 7th. who complained about everything.

So yesterday on March 19th. I finally received a response in which they suggested that I should pack up the entire DD Extreme package again and send it in for repairs.

A new device for repair 😮

No, I want an exchange for a new one and that, that was my suggestion, they should send it to me and I'll send the defective one back after receiving it, otherwise I'll sit here for weeks without a base and get a new device repaired back, those are the things I do I can't understand or understand Fanatec at all, after all we're talking about 1300.00 euros and I'm really asking for an exchange for a new one.

How do you see it ?????????????

• edited March 20

You have to send in your defective product first before you get your product repaired or a new product shipped to you. Fanatec decides if they want to try to repair the device or if they ship a new unit. You dont have right to get a new device.

That's how Fanatec always worked and it's their right to do so.

BTW, the lose of FFB is a firmware issue to be fixed with the next firmware included in driver 457 late this month. Only the wind noise is indeed a hardware issue.

• Hi Rainer, I am very sad for you. I also had the "coil whine issue". I opened up an RMA. It took Fanatec 14 days to reply with an RMA and a return lable. After I have sent it in, it took 10 days to get it back yesterday. The handle of the Extreme bundle packaging was missing. More worse was, that the repaired base is just dead. It does not turn on, like no power would be connected or power button is broken. Of course power supply is connected and green LED of power supply is shining. I don't know what's up with Fanatec. Testing repaired products before sending it back to customers are just basics. This overall quality and the bad customer support makes me definitly think, why I give this company my money. Just disappointed and angry right now. Just wanna share my experience with you.