Podium hub availability changed from Feb 26 to May 21

I ordered 1 couple weeks ago.

Have ALL pre-ordered hubs been delayed to May 21, or is this for just for new orders?

Comments

• Availability in Shop is for new orders. The availability Date in your order history is the one that is more accurate. But don‘t expect to get your per-ordered product the exact day. Usually it takes 1-2 days before it’s handed to warehouse and again 1 - 10 working days before it‘s being shipped. At least that’s my experience for the last couple of orders in Germany. Depending on the location you live it might differ.

• OK, now it changed back to Feb 26 🤨

• Delayed to Mar 4th in order page. More typical Fanatec pre-order bait and switch.

• This is the reason why at least in the US you should never order several items in the same order. I've had a $2K+ order including BMW and Porsche GT3 wheels held up for months now over the Podium Hub. For $10 shipping it would have been better to split everything up. In my case I was trying to maximize the savings from my 10% coupon and I already have three wheels so I'm not desperately in a hurry as long as the stuff eventually arrives. I ordered the GT Extreme when that was first available and it took about two weeks to arrive.

• I saw that. Yesterday it floated between Mar 4th and May 21st. I'm trying to put a new wheel together with a gt zero rim, so I'm really hoping it's not going to be May 21st. This isn't like the DD+ pre-order with the licensing needed; are they really going to make people wait for three months on a pre-order?

• Jack PickettJack Pickett Member
    edited February 27

I'm sure Fanatec mgmt is just as frustrated considering they can't sell any of their high end wheels. Considering the fiasco with pre-orders lately, I think everybody will think twice before ordering unless item(s) shows in stock.

If my Podium Hub doesn't ship on Mar 4th, guess I'll cancel and wait until they are "Ready to ship", or go get some SRM Emulators again like I did last time the Podium Hub was out of stock.

• That totally sucks. I just put in 1400 + on the dd+ extreme, but I saw Maurice's wheel and I have to have it. What I want though is going to be around another 850, and I'm not willing to put that down on a pre-order that's three months off, and maybe longer. Real pity as that wheel is mighty sweet.

• Welcome surprise. Shipped Feb 28 from Texas and after a one extra day FedEx song and dance, got it Mar 3rd. Four days instead of two days from California.

• Well, congrats. I broke down and ordered it. May 21st is going to be a mighty long time. Who knows, maybe it will ship early.