Podium Steering Wheel BMW M4 GT3 not recognized by PC with latest 455 driver or with older drivers.

Hello, I just received my order, order #: 1904669....... I am having issues with my PC recognizing the Podium Steering Wheel BMW M4 GT3. I have installed the latest 455 driver. I followed all the instructions as per your website. My PC does not recognize the wheel at all? This steering wheel was just delivered to me and I can not tell if it is defective or not. Please advise if I have to send it back or if there is a work around for it to fix it. Thank You.

Comments

• Isn‘t it recognized at all? Do you see it in Fanalab when it‘s connected to a wheel base?

• I also just received my M4 GT3 wheel and I am not able to update it to the version 9 firmware with the QR2 usb cable. I am following the process stated by Fanatec and am getting an error code on my PC saying the wheel is not recognized.

the wheel seems to work fine and shows in fanalab and the Fanatec control panel. I believe it’s running on firmware version 8. It would be nice to be able to update the firmware on the wheel. All my other firmwares are up to date and am running the latest driver and fanalab version.

if there is a resolution for this I would love to know.

• I have the same problem. Cannot update to version 9. Got the M4 GT3 wheel about a month ago. Everything works fine, just can't update. They told me to send the wheel back for analysis and repair, but I don't dare to do that with all the issues within Fanatec right now. Customer support is very slow. The wheel works perfectly with firmware 8. It was only 1500 euro's, you can't expect everything to work for that money or can you? I like the wheel though, nice grip.

• I don't know if this helps. But I got mine up to Firmware 9 with the QR1 cable. I think that was the 454 driver. 455 did not have an M4 update if i remember correctly.

And if you didn't see. 456 is in Beta now. I haven't tried it yet as my stuff is working and im afraid to update until i see more reports.

I do want to update as I think the DD+ needs updates. but for now. I'll wait.