BLACK FRIDAY ORDER

Dear Forum Members,

I hope this message finds you well, although I must admit I am quite frustrated and concerned about an issue I recently encountered with a recent online purchase.

Firstly, I want to express my extreme disappointment at being charged an extra €90 for shipping, despite already paying the required fee. This discrepancy is not only unfair but also completely unacceptable. It feels like a blatant disregard for customer trust and fairness.

To add to my frustration, I placed this order back on the 26th of November 2023, and as of today, the 20th of February 2024, I still haven't received it. This long delay is beyond frustrating and raises serious concerns about the reliability and efficiency of the shipping process.

I've attempted to reach out to the company to address these issues, but I've yet to receive a satisfactory response. I'm now turning to this forum in the hope that someone else may have experienced similar challenges and can offer guidance or support.

Has anyone else faced such egregious shipping charges or endured such lengthy delays in receiving their orders? How did you manage to resolve the situation?

While I am angry and concerned about these issues, I am striving to remain reasonable and hope for a swift resolution. Your insights and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Best regards,

Brad

( Email Bradley2000harrison@outlook.com )

ClubSport USB Adapter

CSL Elite Steering Wheel WRC

QR2 Lite Wheel-Side

CSL DD (8 Nm)

QR2 Base-Side (Type-C)

CSL DD Discount

ClubSport Pedals V3 Damper Kit

ClubSport Pedals V3 Brake Performance Kit ClubSport Pedals V3

Clubsport Shifter SQ v 1.5

Clubsport USB adapter 

CSL DD Table clamp