FFB CLUBSPORT DD+ ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE // PS5 SETTINGS Please Help 🙏 

Hello everyone,

I have questions about the correct settings of my ClubSport DD+ in ACC playing on PS5, I hope you can help me.

I started with the settings recommended on the DD1 Podium Racing Wheel F1 forum for ACC/Playstation with the FBB at 65% and the Purple LED (Compatibility), Game gain at 70. 

I don't know if this is correct, or it would have to be the DD1 PC settings, I have also tried these PC ones with the game gain at 60, Purple LED and FBB at 65 and also at 75 / 80%.    

And then I have tried Marcel's Fanalab settings for ClubSport+ and PC with game gain at 60 and 400hz. 

These:

I feel the Fanalab configuration very strong in the turns, without clipping but it tires a lot in a few laps. 

I guess it's because of the FFB at 100%. do you recommend to lower it? To what percentage would be correct? Or is it ok at 100%?  

For PS5 I can use the Fanalab as it is or I would have to modify something? 

The Blue LED (PS5) I notice it stronger but less information, at the moment I use the Purple because I feel it more real. Which one do you recommend?

Which of the three would be the right ones to have as a base and feel a more realistic experience, get the most out of the ClubSport DD+, have more immersion and the best to enjoy driving?

I hope I have explained myself well, English is not my mother tongue. For me it is very important to know the opinion of the Fanatec experts on this subject, especially Maurice Böschen, Marcel.... It will help me a lot and for sure other PS5 / ACC / ClubSport DD+ users. 

I value very much my time in the Simulator and I want to feel the most real sensations possible when racing. 

Thanks in advance 😊

Comments

• as far i know you need change settings self for your needs.

if you feel that FFB is too strong then lower it. keep in mind that you still have 15nm base so even if you lower the FFB it still feels much stronger than in CSL DD

• Yes, I have tried these three different configurations and I have also varied the FFB percentage, the NDP, NIN... and the gain of the game to make it more to my liking. 

But I would like to know the opinion of the experts who have tested and developed settings to see what starting configuration is the most real or suitable for the simulation to be as real as possible and for what Fanatec created the ClubSport DD+. 

Now I am happy with Marcel's Fanalab settings, with Purple LED(Compatibility), the correct steering wheel lock degrees for the car I use both in base and in game are set the same (Ferrari 296 GT3 800 degrees) and in game I gain at 60 and 400hz. 

I feel it strong and tired after a few laps, but with less % FFB I do not like it so much.... I just want to know if it can be better in another way for PS5 and the opinion of all of you. 

thanks for your comment Allan😊