Can someone please help me understand this about QR1 Lite

So I purchased a wheel the Clubsport 320 Alcantara V2, and I used overnight shipping that way I could have it

by last weekend, well after purchasing it, I seen where it said on my order if your wheel comes with a QR1 Lite it

won't ship until March 26th. So I tried contacting Fanatec, and got no response. I cancelled the order, and now

I'm trying to find out if I order the wheel again, and instead of selecting the QR1 Lite if I select the quick release will it ship right away or is the QR1 lite automatically included in every order even if you don't add it as an accessory. I ordered a QR1 quick release 2 weeks ago when I had the extra money so I would have it when the wheel came, but now if this is the case I'll just have to order another one that way I go ahead and get the wheel to ship now. Because it says if QR1 Lite is in your order no partial order can be shipped. So I'm just trying to figure out if it will go ahead and ship that way or not by selecting the quick release.

Comments

• I was in the same situation. At the recommendation of @James (a Fanatec rep who's active on the "Fanatec Reddit), I placed a second order with an upgrade to the QR1. This was about 10 days ago...

Same bullshit. Order was put in "Handover to warehouse" status a day later and it's been radio silence ever since. I now have two paid for orders and nothing to show for it. I've submitted a request to cancel the first order that has gone unanswered.

TLDR - don't place another order. at least not until you've confirmed that the first is cancelled.