CS DD + cogging?

Hallo Leute, nachdem ich hier im Forum vorbeigeschnuppert habe, habe ich gelesen, dass die Base eigentlich total Butter weich gehen sollte, wenn sie an ist. Bei mir ist es aber so, dass sie an manchen Stellen mehr Widerstand hat den ich erst überwinden muss. Ist das cogging bei mir noch normal oder ein Defekt?

Anbei der Link zu einem Video wo ich euch das obige bei mir zeige https://youtu.be/3ToJGca0mN8?si=Re3Ao0eBFJMNF2wy

MfG

Comments

• as some experts say, that it is normal.

for example;

csl dd about 24-25 of those magnetic resistances when you make the whole circuit. it's 12 for you.

here, as they promised, that cs dd will be a SMOOTH OPERATOR.

"By splitting the rotor into offset segments, cogging torque is naturally reduced. Combined with our patented FluxBarrier technology which increases efficiency and smoothness"

it is more important that when you are in the game and when you start driving, that effect is not pronounced.

of course many expected that it would be zero cogging or at least very imperceptible in that one

"new technology" cs dd, because the competition is far more advanced in that regard.

and yes, try to write in English. such is the forum rule!

• I can confirm that CS DD is extremely smooth, and you need to look for that cogging to feel it (there always be a cogging as this is the electric engine construction so magnetic field and magnets on shaft are mandatory to generate rotation).

But i would say it is not "ahead of the game" as Moza also have splitted rotor design (i think Asetek also).

They are on pair :)

• It seems to be normal, but it´s hard to say just based on a vid. My CS DD also has this light cogging when i turn the wheel with just one finger.

If the base is shut down, i can feel it when i turn the wheel slowly. If the base is powered on and i´m playing i dont feel any cogging at all.

• users of Simagic bases have no experience with cogging

• what exactly are you referring to? there is not a single recorded case on the newer bases. The M10 had some minor problems, but nothing that could be said to be normal for them.

you are alluding to something and you haven't studied the subject.

yes, FanaSCAM is still selling shit to people. ok yes, that shit is now creating cogging 50%.

what bad company

the bottom of the bottom

• „yes, FanaSCAM is still selling shit to people. ok yes, that shit is now creating cogging 50%.“

• oh of course.

what to expect from a troll.

the constructive discussion stops when it sees that there are no arguments and when it wants to cover up the weakness of this poor and miserable company FanaSCAM with excuses.

your brain is really shallow. it lets you down a bit, but then you forget again how your actions are harming this vile company that you are protecting.