CS DD plus lost power

Hello everyone,

I recently received the new clubsport DD plus with Maclaren GT3 wheel/ QR2/ Clubsport V3 pedals and have run into several issues. Posting here first to see if any quick fix/ troubleshooting advice before sending a ticket.

1. Cannot update - when initially setting up everything and installing the driver, the base and wheels updated fine but unable to update the WQR or the wheel - the wheel would not be recognised if removed and replaced with the base still on but everything seemed to work in-game (PS5 - F1; ACC; GT7)
  2. Power loss - After finishing a race in F1 23, the wheel suddenly turned 180 degrees and on attempts to turn it back around, it would move back to that upside-down position. I turned off the base and restarted it. It reset to the normal calibrated position. However, the force feedback was noticeably different - felt weaker and inconsistent; tried it on ACC and even turning up to 100% FFB (was on 65%- 9.8nM) it felt weaker whereas it had been much harder to turn before
  3. Pedals - at the same time as the base faltered, I noticed the vibration motor on the brake was less. I tested the vibration on the fanatec driver and the rumble effect is noticeably less than on the throttle

Any advice on testing/ troubleshooting/ resetting would be very appreciated.

(other - base on ps5 mode; brake performance kit installed - rumble motor wire normal and was working very well until now)