Clubsport DD+

Ordered the Clubsport DD+ and a new wheel on November 17th and still nothing on when it will ship!

I have the Clubsport V2.5 and been using it since it’s release. Along with Clubsport pedals, shifter and numerous other Fanatec products. I’m all Fanatec except my chassis. Love the base, it’s has worked for years flawlessly. And now I’m hearing of people ordering on Black Friday getting their base. I thought it was in the order of when you preordered it. But must be a location thing. Losing patience! Sorry Fanatec but come on! 3 months now!

Comments

• Where do you live?

• Arizona.

• Not to worried. They seem to be having difficulty getting them out. I love my CLubsport V2.5 and thought I would try a direct drive. Guess I probably posted in the wrong spot also.

• Im day after and still nothing. Im not sure how these "batches" are organized from their email. Another U.S. user placed their order on the 20th of Nov and his eta for shipping is next week.

I feel your pain man. This has got to be the worst initial impression I could have experienced with fanatec. I was hoping to enjoy some racing over the holidays and my money is still on loan with them.

• I probably wouldn’t have invested in a new setup but the thought of being able to go back to where it all started in the early 90s on Gran Turismo with a quality set up. I couldn’t resist. Hopefully it’s worth the wait. I’m sure it will be. I get it on the loan. Already made three payments and still nothing in my hands. Can’t think about it, LOL.