DD+ handed to Warehouse

[Germany]

I just received an email my order [21 Oct] of DD+ is being processed and handed to Warehouse.

My order also contains a 3 QR2 bundle.

I also received an information email:

Dear sim racer,

We are thrilled to say that the ClubSport DD+has begun shipping to customers! It took a little longer than expected, but final clearance from Sony is complete.

Please note:

• Our warehouse will begin processing shipments in the order in which they were received.
  • Depending on the batch your pre-order was assigned to, your order may have a different availability date. This date should be visible in your Fanatec account.
  • For technical reasons it is not possible to do partial shipments. If your order contains a product with a later availability date, the entire order will be on hold until that date.
  • If your order requires customs documentation, processing may require several additional business days.

We apologise for the postponement – while much of the situation was out of our control, our original estimated availability date was too optimistic. We always try to be as realistic as possible with our preorder dates, but there is room for improvement. Thank you very much for your patience; we are sure the ClubSport DD+ is worth the wait!

Happy sim racing!

Team Fanatec

Comments