Order 1821649 from 23.11.2023 no life sign

Ordering status since end of november: Handover to warehouse

No tracking number is shown. No word from UPS either.

On the 12.01.2024 I wrote an email to Sales Support (Ticket FRM337830 CRM:000000700499764). No answer yet :(

Every single product from my order is at time of writing this post (03.02.2024) indicated as ready to ship in 4-7 days.

I feel concerned and more and more angry and frustrated.

I will update this post when there is news.

Comments

• Hi,

Exactly the same issue as you describe, Order the 27/11/23 and still not received, no answer no matter tickets are made, just automatics reply, only ghosting. It's unbelievable !!!

Jean

• Übergabe an Lager wurde als warte Status missbraucht.

Jetzt nicht mehr jetzt ist der warte.... Bestellung Wirt bearbeitet.

• Still no word from fanatec or ups.

Waiting for my order since almost 3 months now. I have not received one single mail about delays or options to cancel my order etc.

Also still no answer to my request via contact form almost 5 weeks ago.

I will let you know when something changes.

• Today I finally got an Email from Sales Order Management Team. It says that they "escalated" my issue to the warehouse for clarification 🤞

• You got it now Thomas?

• Hi Tim. Nothing happened since the Email. I'am still waiting for delivery or anything else to happen regarding this order. I will reply with any news.

• Update on my missing order.

I received an email from the Fanatec Sales Order Management Team today. They have asked the warehouse about my order. The warehouse reported that my order has been suspended due to the stock shortage (Black Friday mess) and can no longer be shipped. I don't understand why it took so long to find this out.

I was offered a refund or a replacement order.

I wrote back that I wanted a replacement order and only an hour later the new order was already in the system. All items are currently in stock and I am optimistic that I will finally receive the goods soon.

I've been ordering all sorts of things online for years and this Fanatec order is easily in the top 3 of the worst experiences I've had so far. My trust in the company has been severely shaken.

At the same time, I love my Fanatec products and want them to be supported for a long time to come. I am also looking forward to exciting new releases in the future.

I hope that Fanatec will get back on the road to success. Many thanks to all Fanatec employees who work hard every day to turn things around.

I will hopefully be in touch soon for the last time to confirm receipt of my order. See you soon

• edited May 30

All's well that ends well.

After the replacement order was placed, I received all the items within a few days. It is interesting that the 6 individual items were delivered in a single shipping box. This is new at Fanatec Europe.

This is how the replacement order went:

• May 21: The replacement order was triggered by Fanatec.
    • May 23: I received the shipment number from Fanatec.
    • May 24 (Friday): The shipment was picked up by UPS.
    • May 27 (Monday): The shipment was delivered by UPS.

I hope my information was helpful. Thank you for your interest and good luck with your orders.