Ordered Jan 10, 2024, 7:45 PM ET still nothing?!

Edward BeanEdward Bean Member
edited January 20 in Fanatec Other

Placed an order (everything still shows as in stock) on Jan 10, 2024, at 7:45 PM eastern and it still shows as "order in process" with every item as "open". Card has been billed and money pulled. Received one email when order placed saying "thank you for your order", and then absolutely zero since. Phones don't work, web form won't submit because of captcha error, customer chat never works, replying to the order email doesn't work. Please help!!!!!

Thank you!

Comments

• People have been waiting for their orders since November. Welcome to Fanatec. Write "Fanatec reviews" on google before paying.

• Yeah my order was placed November 23 and is still processing. Strap in for a long ride.

• Welcome to the club ...

• I suspect your order has been lost in the Fanatec abyss. I had 2 orders, one before yours on the 10th and after on the 12th. Both were processed, handed over to warehouse and delivered in about a week. A 3rd order from the 18th was just handed over to warehouse today. It may be time to dispute your credit card/bank. Good luck.

• It’s all abit of lucky dip,my order went to warehouse on 26 January and arrived 1of February,( unfortunately just to the wrong house,thanks ups 😖