Cannot submit contact form, no response on Twitter, no communication about order status

My first time ordering experience with Fanatec has, frankly, been exceedingly terrible.

Firstly, I feel like they pulled a bait-and-switch with the availability of the Podium Button Module Rally. I believe they knew that there wasn't enough stock, but they still wanted people to place orders because of Christmas. It's turned into a 2 month delay to get this stuff to me. Using the holiday shipping rush as an excuse doesn't fly, because you have to be living under a rock to not plan ahead for that. What company "forgets" that Christmas is coming? None.

Secondly, I cannot use their contact forms on the website. They are broken on multiple levels. Every time I try to submit one of these 2 contact forms (https://fanatec.com/us-en/forms/index/sFid/39 and https://fanatec.com/us-en/forms/index/id/40), it says "Please fill in the captcha-field correctly". (Yes, I'm filling out the Captcha fully, it shows the green checkmark once it's done and i'm filling out every required field on that form.) Also, Both of those form links have internationalization issues - they both display text that is not in English on the US site. (and yes, they are both the US site because the url has /us-en/, and no, I'm not using any sort of VPN to mask my location.) I contacted them on Twitter about this on the 6th, and still have not received any response.

Just today I received 3 of the 7 items on my order - so I log in to look for the tracking number for my order, thinking that everything has finally shipped. And there's still no tracking number. Tell me Fanatec, how is there no tracking number when part of it has already made it to my house? They constantly tell you that they don't do partial shipments, that they only ship it out once everything is available. So how could there not be a tracking number?

So now I'm in this spot where I've only received less than half of my order, there's no tracking number on my account for some reason, and I have no means of contacting support directly. This is a major problem. It's starting to feel like they just straight up scammed me. I paid just over $1k for this stuff only for them to immediately ghost me. That is not OK.

Comments