Fanatec Order - GT DD Pro - Great experience

My experience with buying the below items has been very interesting :

TLDR : My order has been delivered in exactly 1 week. I live in Netherlands.

I have ordered a GT DD Pro + Boost Kit 180 + CSL Pedals Tuning Kit on the 07.01.2024 around 23 at night and chose UPS Standard.

I have not received any updates in my mailbox about anything changing about the order , but when I checked 2 or 3 days in, the status was Handover to warehouse, which it is to this day.

After ordering I actually found out about the shipping delays and whatnot , but at least I knew that my order is going to be delayed , why and what's the background.

Towards the end of the week I found out the method to track the delivery on the UPS Website ( ups website - track - reference number - and there you add either invoice, customer or pre-order number , for me invoice number worked) and to my surprise the package was supposed to be delivered on the 16.01.2024 😁

Today when I opened my Fanatec order I noticed that i have a tracking number as well which when used to track the delivery time of the order was even more surprised that it showed it will arrive today on the 15.01.2024 🀯 ... which it actually did.

A friend of mine has ordered the exact same package the only difference is that he ordered them to Romania. He placed the order end of Dec 2023 and he only got an update that they will be delivered on the 15.01. However he told me that upon contacting UPS and sending them the tracking number it appears that the address was not complete , they had only the street , not the full details. So he-ll get them tomorrow because the delivery wasn't possible on the 15 due the address issue. I suggest having a chat with the UPS in your country to make sure that they have the full address. (mine was complete and correct)

My order page hasn't been updated even though the order has been delivered already.

I hope this helps ,

Cheers

Comments

• In the past when my product were shipped serial numbers were updated automatically. But for my last order in october I had to add it manually. I ordered a new steering wheel on 10.1. And there us still no serial number. I’m just curious because in the past this was a good indication that my product were shipped. So my question for you is if your products’ serial numbers were updaited automatically or does it still say “please add your serial number”?

• It still says enter SN.

• I think I'm in the same boat here, as I also bought a DD Pro and then found out about all this mess with the shipping. I had no luck tracking the parcel with the order number.

As my order is more recent, from January 12th, I look forward to the pleasant surprise of receiving it next week.

Thanks for the positive feedback here. It's good to know that not everything is going wrong.

• edited January 17

Well, I received my tracking number overnight from Fanatec, and the product should arrive by the end of the day. UPS App says it will be delayed to tomorrow due to the bad weather here, which is completely fine.

Overall, the experience has been good so far, and the order was processed quickly (order from January 12th) . 😁

It seems to me that the problems being reported are not related to the European store.

• I order my CSL DD Pro 8nm bundle with Load Cell kit on the 09.01.2024, there was only one update at 10.01.2024 with " Handover to warehouse" nothing more, no tracking number, nothing. I tried to track it with various numbers from invoice but none of the numbers worked :(

• Hello mate,

Just to mention I didn't get any updates by email from Fanatec. I went to my account here then Orders / View button and the tracking number was there. Good luck!