Fanatec experience

Hi everyone, I just want to tell my experience to everybody who wants to order from FANATEC in the future.

So, firstly, order placed on Nov 23, It got delivered on Dec 6 , which surprised me, because there was of course the black friday sale, and there was already a delay, so I was kinda happy, until I received a defective wheel base / wheel OUT OF THE BOX, so I had to send it back, 3-4 days spent discussing with the Fanatec support, because of the RMA, the product was on the way back to them, they repaired it, then shipped it on Jan 3, and UPS told me that they will deliver it on Jan 8. When it arrived to a nearby UPS station, they told me that the street adress is incorrect, and now I am trying to solve the problem... So in summary, they send me an already defective product, had to wait a pretty long time because of the RMA process, which is undersantable, because of holidays, and now they mess up the delivery adress, which wasn't changed since I received it on Dec 6. Of course, not Fanatec is the only one to blame here, but that I got an already defective product, then the delivery adress is messed up, is kinda disgusting. Lost more than a month of guarantee, I asked them to extend the guarantee period, they told me that they will to it, of course, as expected, nothing happened. If you still want to order from this company, count in that there are a LOT of quality control problems with the CSL DD, so if you have the money, go for another brand. These products are amazing when they work, but as I can tell, defective products are pretty common there.

Comments