Facts about Fanatec for new customers - Why this company is a SCAM.

My intention is to show the truth and so new customer can decide accordingly

V 2.5 Scam - Customer were informed the item was oversold after 3 weeks and item wont ship until march end forcing many to cancel the order, only to have the item in stock in less than 2 weeks.

DD+ Approval Scam - Product was put on preorder and got delayed multiple times over a month first excuse will be put on plane for free of cost, second blame sony. (You cant take people's money for the items that are not approved)

Q4 Revenue - Company told shareholders that it has a blockbuster Q4 and a successful Blackfriday. (6+ weeks and Im still waiting on my order) All the BF sales were knowingly put to inflate company's Q4 revenue even though they had no stock.

Customer service dosent exist - I can 100% say the contact form is disabled in backend. You either get stuck on capcha error or if you end up submitting, the backend is disabled.

Bad faith - This company makes mistakes after mistakes but always put the blame on customers for any thing.

Preorder date scam - Preorder date has changed from Dec 8th to Jan 3rd a total of 5 times for qr2 wheel side, but the item is available for sale without a preorder date.

Fanatec only and only lie about everything.

Comments