Can UPS be the "problem" in Europe?

My order (Europe) from the first days of December is in status "Handover to Warehouse" without any other type of information (like many on the forum I think). But, another user from America, with the exact same items as my order, has already received them.

If I understand correctly, in Europe the shipping is done by UPS and in America by FedEx. So, could The "problem" not be Fanatec but UPS?

Comments

• Allan LehtlaAllan Lehtla Member
    edited January 4

neh, problem is that they are running out products, demand is way higher than they factory can produce

fanatec have thousands off customers over the world, factory just cant keep up the the demand, some stuff are complicated to made what needs a time for finish

• UPS would need to have the products before they can be to blame. :-) The problem is Fanatec not the couriers.

• Handover to warehouse means 1 - 10 days in my expierence until the product is picked up by UPS. Then it‘s usually delivered the next day or the day after. I received a couple of products during the last couple weeks. Warehouse is the problem…

There are two very important things:

1) You should have entered your phone number during the Ordering Process. Especially if you have ordered multiple products. The you might get an SMS for every shipping task UPS received. Otherwise you only get one shipping tracking number from Fanatec and might miss your parcel.

2) If you have ordered multiple products of the same kind like 4 pieces of QR2 you get 1 SMS with tracking information. But if you Click on the link you‘ll see that there are actually 3 additional tracking numbers related to.

So, in my experience EVERY single piece is shipped seperately (different shipping Tracking Numbers) but sent all at once because you paid one single shipping.