Is anyone else orderd F1 2023 steering wheel and not sent out yet?

As the title say,Let me know I am not alone.

Comments

• Hallo,

ich habe auch ein F1 Wheel 2023 Bestellt. Ich habe dieses jedoch am 13 Dezember erhalten. Ich habe das Lenkrad als einzelne Bestellung aufgegeben.

Haben Sie möglicherweise mehrere Artikel in der gleichen Bestellung ? Eine Wheelbase, ein anderes Lenkrad oder Ähnliches?

Denn Fanatec sendet keine Teil Lieferung. Sondern nur alles zusammen.

• edited January 4

Me. F1 steering wheel + DD 5Nm + CSL elive v2 pedals. but probably they will deal with that on March

• edited January 4

I bought it with QR2 on Nov. 23 in USA and received it yesterday (Jan. 3rd).

Unfortunately, Clubsport DD+ that I placed in the order on Oct. 23 is still in the mist, I can't use any other stuff that I purchased anyway, the F1 wheel, V2 pedal, etc. and it ruined my Christmas and new year holidays.

BTW, my order number was 182####.

• Izzy .Izzy . Member

Ordered 20thNov, received 28thNov.

Belgium

• Not knocking the user but this is another clear indicator that Fanatec is not using the first in first out shipping. I ordered on November 20, the same wheel. My order started with 180XXXX. Only the QR2 was back ordered and I'm still waiting on my order. I ordered the F1 limited with APM and QR2 and the V3 pedal set all in stock other than the QR2. I'm glad he got his order in but mines was two days earlier and mines was not shipped first.

Fanatec, what is your shipping madness?

My order is a United States order also. I also found one for sale on Ebay which was the first one I seen in the US other than those sent out earlier for review to youtubers.

• FYI, I am living in California and heard that Fanatec warehouse in US located in Southern California. If you are at somewhere at east coast area, I guess it may take a little longer.

Hope yours get delivered soon.

• Mines hasn't even moved past the order in process stage. I really am glad to see movement and that you shared your delivery since now I know they are available and has begun to move to customers. If my order moved forward I wouldn't be so frustrated with Fanatec as myself and others have been waiting for over a month for our items we paid for.

I didn't want to sound like I was mad with you and to the contrary I'm actually appreciative that you shared your delivery. I'm just really frustrated with Fanatec at this point as having almost 2k in products on order without any movement is trying my patience. I don't have any other sim equipment as this was my first purchase into sim racing. I have a sim rig assembled and waiting for these parts, but at the end of a day it's just entertainment though I wish I could understand the madness in Fanatec. I guess I've gotten used to getting good customer service dealing with all kinds of companies and this is one of the worst experiences I've had in a very long time.

Thank you again for sharing your delivery and for any others I'd appreciate hearing your deliveries as I know I should be getting closer to getting mines too.

• Bro, same.

i ordered November 20th, my order also started with 180

the QR availability just keeps getting pushed back, most recently showing January 3rd, and we know that was a lie, for the millionth time.

• Thanks for your reply.I know fanatec can not sent out things separatly,but website shows that all things I ordered is avaiable,the latest avaiablity date is dec 18 for QR2.I think there are two probabilities,one is F1 2023 wheel is oversold ,Fanatec can't provide wheel for me , the other probability is QR2 is not avaiable in reality.

• For those still following this thread, my order from November 20th which started with 1806xxx has changed status from "in process" to "handover to warehouse" as of this morning. No serial numbers are on my account and I haven't gotten anything from FedEX yet either. My order is in the United States. My order included the limited F1 wheel with the APM/QR2 and a black friday V3 pedal set. I will update once I get shipping info.

• Wanted to share if anyone else is still pending or following but I got my Fedex shipment notification today. Fedex emailed me because I have an account that I had 6 packages inbound to me. It matches with 6 items I ordered as part of the F1 limited and V3 black friday things. According to Fedex it should get to me on Saturday. Fanatec still have my order as handed to warehouse so make sure if you are ordering within the US to setup a fedex account with parcel notifications.

• How is it possible that i ordered and paid a steering wheel on 31st of december 2023. it is in stock and still not delivered. It is "handover to the warehouse" according my account for already 6 days !!!!!!!! Why is it so difficult to fullfill the promises of Fanatec (shipping within 4-7 days). I have enough of it. I have a broken steering wheel. so i need the new one as soon as possible. But nobody from Sales or Shipment is answering emails or other messages. I have a small company, but we send 200 packages a day. I only have a plus for the support department

• On 19th Jan ,my order state has changed to “warehouse processing“.Order date :20/11/2023.