Order cancelled??

Wait what? Last mail is from 15 december and I wanted to wait for my order. I never received any mail in my spam folder, checking this daily

Comments

• what did you order ?

• CSL elite pedals v2, formule v2.5x wheel, CSL DD 5nm and button caps. And yes I filled in the survey to wait including my ordernumber

• integrated procedure FanaSCAM.

they hold other people's money for months, the new year has passed, now they cancel the orders and are ready to return the money. and until now they used our money for their own interests and the financial picture at the end of the year.

In addition, if you had known on December 15 that you would be cancelled, you might have bought discounted products from competitors. this is how they screwed you up multiple times. and not only you, all of us.

• blah blah troll

• From memory, regarding Black Friday deals:

CSL Elite Pedals V2 ($200), ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 X ($200) , CSL DD (5 Nm) ($200) and Button Caps and Sticker Set ($5) = $605

Normally $300 + $350 + $200 (when ordering pedal and wheel) + $30 = $880

Which is approximately 31% off, and a pretty amazing deal and a great setup. I'll admit, I've been a bit surprised at what I've seen from Fanatec this holiday season. No doubt, they are slammed offering nearly unprecedented and Black Friday deals. I sincerely hope you end up getting your order at the advertise price.

Keep us updated here.

• Thanks I will. Thats why i’m not cancelling my order myself and wanted to wait for it…

• Wow.

Is there some regulation they need to adhere to that means after a certain time, they need to cancel the order and refund the money? If not, why would they? These are products that are still part of their offering, so why would they not wait until stock comes back in to fulfill your order?

• everyone would like to know many answers, which they do not want or cannot answer.

very strange company and very bad customer care.

• DbossDboss Member

sign the Group Action against Fanatec who have stolen 0000's of people hard earned money and still no goods

clearly a lot of very angry customers

group action to try and get Fanatec to listen and respond to their customers who are out of pocket by 0000's

sign "action against fanatec" petition for taking peoples money and not sending goods

https://www.petitions.net/action_against_fanatec

• Well this is getting more interesting.. Last week I received by mail I don't have to worry and I will get my order and i'm indeed on the waiting list. And guess what, my order in the order section is cancelled now! So i'm mailing again...