i dont ask this often but can we just ask for a moderator of the forum to take action if needed

my gripes is with a particular guy here on the forums

his name is zeko zekan

he has broken multiple rules here on the forums and i want a moderator to look and see if action needs to be taken

he makes allot of posts about just the purest nonsence

he insulst people directly even the CEO of fanatec

advertised a direct competitor of fanatec

list can go on

all i want if for the forums to be a place where people can get their answers answered and where we can discuss the thing we love en talk about our problems but what he is doing is just going to far

thank you

Comments

• Hallo Gregory,

ich unterstütze deine Anfrage.

Denn auch ich habe leider bereits viele Nachrichten lesen müssen, die absolut zu weit gehen.

Wir alle stellen Fragen, Schreiben Antworten, Suchen Hilfe oder auch einfach nur Neuigkeiten.

Wir bemühen uns alle, dass sämtliche Posts Sachlich und freundlich verfasst werden. Denn ich möchte ja auch eine Fachliche Abhilfe zu einem Problem erhalten. Die Respektvolle Art und Weise miteinander umzugehen ist doch das mindeste, was wir gleichgesinnten SimRacing Fans bieten können.

Wir sind hier, weil wir alle das gleiche Hobby haben. Wir möchten alle unsere Begeisterung mit allen anderen teilen.

Und wenn einer von uns aus dem Forum Hilfe bei etwas braucht, dann wird die Person auch diese Hilfe bekommen. Sei es Offizielle von Fanatec oder durch ein Forum Mitglied.

Doch einfach sinnlos andere Forum Mitglieder zu beleidigen, Respektlos zu behandeln etc. ist NICHT die Art, die wir alle uns Wünschen.

Allen anderen Forum Mitglieder wünsche ein frohes neues Jahr und auf baldiges erhalten der Bestellten Ware. Ich werde auch weiterhin Geduldig auf meine Bestellte Clubsport DD+ warten.

Jeder der seine Bestellung Storniert sei gesagt, dass ich euch absolut verstehen kann. Euch Wünsche ich auch den baldigen erhalt eures Geldes.

Und egal welches System Ihr dann in Zukunft kaufen werdet. Ich wünsche euch damit viel Spaß und bringt den Asphalt zum Glühen.

Mit viele Grüßen von euren Stefan aus Deutschland.

P.S. Bin kein Fanatec Mitarbeiter. Es Leben auch Kunden in Deutschland. 😁

• +1

Yeah. I don't blame people for getting upset with Fanatec, but to attack other users and create spam posts just to stir people up is troubling to say the least.

And it's not just one user. There have been a few of these repeat posts that are just intended to rouse the forum. There was a threatening post a week ago or so. Personal attacks, and even some bigoted statements.

Feels like im on the dark web :o

• thanks stefan your comment is litterally what i want to talk about 

at the moment i see no moderator taking action against accounts that do this and this should be looked at 

also there is no way to report people who misbehave and i wish there was some way we could actually do this

i do want to thank you for the response and i just hope we can all get the answers we need + the goods same here waiting for that dd+ :)

• blind people who cannot see or hear.

of course it is a forum for solving problems.

big ones

created by the creator

FanaSCAM

• “blind people who cannot see or hear” are also deaf.

• ah, thanks mate

😘

• are you waiting in wasted for the goods or are you already playing?

• Nah, I’m “waiting in wasted for the goods”! Whatever that means…

• "Nah, I’m “waiting in wasted for the goods”! Whatever that means..."

😉

• "A question for you but a know for me"

trollysh

😂