THANK YOU! ORDER RECIEVED IN AMAZING TIME!

I ordered on 12/19/23 even after reading all the negative forum posts, i kept my hopes high and kept an eye on tracking numbers and honestly just kept hoping for good results. i just received/unboxed/ used and fell in love with this csl dd bmw 5nm bundle. it came today the 3rd of january, thats just over two weeks. the wheel and base works great pedals feel amazing. overall very happy with my purchase. i did have to grab something t o weigh down the pedal base could be a bit more planted. but the paddle shifters feel great, thank you fanatec, out of the many unhappy customers, i am one of the few happy and thankful for your company.

Comments

• thats great to hear man glad to see people getting there orders :) now for mine :P

• JamesJames Member, Administrator

Congrats on your CSL DD R2R BMW bundle, Breizon! 🤩We are pleased that your parcels arrived on time. Now have fun and enjoy racing with it! 🙌 Best, your Fanatec Team

• James,

I'm glad you came in to respond to a positive event that an order arrived quickly, but how about responding to other issues or sharing information with us. I have an order from the 20th that was waiting on the QR2 as the only piece on back order with the Limited Edition F1 wheel with APM. I also ordered the V3 pedals from the black friday deal. There has been a post here that someone who ordered days after mines for the f1 wheel got his and I'm still stuck at the "order in progress" status. Any clarification on why my order which was before his was not shipped out prior?

Thank you,

Bruce