Returned items... still waiting on refund

I had to return some products that were unopened. My UPS tracking shows they were delivered back to their warehouse December 4th. It's now January 3rd and I have not yet received a refund. On my Fanatec Orders page it has shown Handover to warehouse for several weeks now. Has anyone else dealt with this? It's a little concerning that it's been a month now, and have yet to receive a refund.

Comments

• I went through my financial institution for my refund.... was seamless

• Imagine someone complaining that they actually got their order 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

I'm only taking the piss out of fanatec mate 🙂.

I would recommend anybody to take a look at the company's financial status and see they the company value has significantly dropped in the last year. I wonder why they aren't rushing to give money back. 🤔

• Matt RittmanMatt Rittman Member
    edited January 4

Yeah I think I may end up going this route. It's pretty bad that just responding to a simple email request is 1-2 weeks. 🤔

And I know they've had my (brand new, unopened) products for over a month now, so there's absolutely no reason I shouldn't have been refunded at this point.

• Little update to my situation. Never heard back from Fanatec... so yeah great customer service there...

Ended up filing a dispute with my credit union, and literally the next day got my money back.