ClubSport DD+ Orders

Comments

• Such a large company has no standards in its operations, deceiving customers,Waiting for DD+for a long time, there are still some unclear messages,When I was in school, my teacher always said that Germans are meticulous in their work,Now it doesn't seem like it's,Whether it's Sony's issue or Fanatec's issue,Consumers are the biggest victims;

There are many fans of Fanatec in China who are very disappointed about this matter,We can only buy products through overseas shopping, and we really hope to have a dedicated store in mainland China (because the products are originally produced in China)

• One thing coming from a person who also builds pcs. Make sure to do your homework on the new 12 volt hipower cable Nvidia is using. For the 4070 and below it should be good as those gpus don't pull so much power as to stress the connector/cable. If you are going to use a 4080 then it's something to think about whether you would want to use an AMD offering instead since they are close in capabilities. If you are looking at the 4090, Debauer just posted a video on youtube going into details his concern about the connector cable/type on high power draw gpus. I have a strix 4090 with the cablemods adapter and now I'm kinda screwed since they are recalling the adapter. I may have to change the cable again or do something else but either way it sucks to have to be concerned about the power plug on an expensive gpu like that.

Best of luck to you in your orders coming through quickly and correctly.

• i'm under the same situation. can do nothing but wait.

• probably the story about the Sony-Fanatec license has been going on for a very long time. because Sony and others are pulling for that sleeve license. Moza, Simagic, Asetek, maybe Simucube. everyone wants to have a license. I believe that is why Fanatec made a big fraud with BF actions in order to attract large funds and come out with a big money game in front of Sony. I only hope that they were flatly rejected by the Sony headquarters.

At Sony headquarters, they can comfortably get a lot more to make a contract with more companies. and to begin with, give the license to a more reliable partner who has more reliable products. because Sony is in the interest of protecting its users to use a quality and better product, and at an affordable price. Simagic is currently in that category, and Asetek and maybe Moza are very close.

• Frank TschepeFrank Tschepe Member
    edited January 4

Sony said NO to Moza or they ignored them

• Tes AhmTes Ahm Member
    edited January 4

How much longer for my refund, its been more than 40 days since order.

• edited January 4

A joke 🤣🤣🤣

level amateur

voucher ?!? Joke too

🥳🥳🥳🥳

I wonder how a large company like FANATEC manages to be so mediocre in the management of its customers!!!

A total disappointment.

I regretfully prefer to buy another brand 🤷🏻‍♂️ 👋🏼

• I just hope Sony approves it and as soon as possible! I have everything ready here: V3 pedals, 3 steering wheels with QR2, Shifter SQ, Alurig with 34 UWQHD, gaming PC and PS5 with PSVR2! Please give us honest feedback on this topic. The period from the beginning of December until now was a total catastrophe for me and, of course, for many others too! I was always very convinced of Fanatec and had the DD Pro and DD2 here on my rig! But the release and communication about the DD+ were underground!

• I made my order of the dd+, if I don't get it by mid January I'm canceling it... it's crazy that suck a company takes your money and supposedly have the items at the warehouse and doesn't ship it, specially if you order with the items in stock. I know I have to wait from the release date in dec,27 preorder date...

then waiting for the licensing or updates from p.s, that is criminal... it's like I have you by the throat and now need approval from a 3rd parry to stop from choking you....

• Frank TschepeFrank Tschepe Member
    edited January 4

It look like Fanatec have lost complete control. It really looks like that only 1 or 2 people manage the complete customer support and maybe the webshop. That explains why they have only 2 hours time for direct support. but even this was history since months. Maybe they want to fail because the thing is to big to handle for them. the situation in the company must be horrible know. they fight on all fronts, so far they are not run away in the meantime. It´s going to be real sureal. in the past the ceo was here on the forum in such situations. It looks like they have lose all their values. Are they really believe Sony will support that in the long way. and to blame sony now in publicity is not smart. you can say now fanatec telling only the truth. but the way they done it was a bit naive. because in japanese culture you blame no buisness partners in that way. specially when your own house is in flames since months.

the tragedy is that they have made big investment in new infrastructure and they now must grow to pay all the money back they got from the bank.

a back to the good old days seems impossible.

and the difference to the past is that now you can not believe what they promise. even you get your stuff you must fear that you must wait months for a repair if something broke.

• Proof of this? Which DD users are reporting the motor burning? The Clubsport DD or DD1 users?

• There was a few smoking CSL DDs on reddit. Probably Fanatec had a bad batch of either power supplies or bases.

• Is it normal that my order n 1834104 of the 24th of November, without any declared delayed/pre-order/out fo stock item, has not arrived yet? Delays are understandable, but 40 days left in the unknown is getting unacceptable.

• I received yesterday a mail after a ticket that I will not receive my order without any explanation. Only a reference to another mail what I never received... Answered the mail and still waiting for a reaction. The only thing I received by mail is a option to cancel or to wait for my order...

• I advise everyone to stay away from this company in the future. it's just a waste of money and time. competing companies with better products wait for us to give them our money and time for superior service.

• I have read posts here of some not understanding how this can happen with such a "large" company.

FYI, Fanatec is not a large company, they have 160 employees world wide..........

• are you sure 160? some say there are 300, and some say 1-2

certainly it is not the company that produces but the management team. which organizes Chinese people in factories to produce, design people around the world at home on their computers, and use ups and fedex services. and how those companies have been working with them for years in transport and how they have to replace them and they cannot replace them for a year already. what a scam company.

• I just canceled the order... screw that... I don't want to get a posible defective product specially if Sony have to do the updates to the cc... I'm done... this was going to be my first Sim racing experience and it has been horrible... ... I might buy Logitech pro... even tho it's not to par...

• 🫡

As apparent in your stellar reception in this forum, I think it’s safe to say: your Advice is as valuable as 💩

• you know what's important?

that people cancel orders and buy better products from competitors.

bye bye FanaSCAM

• Thank god Zeko’s gone, what a whinging Minnie they were.

• This is very poor form Fanatec. Living in Australia, I've never had issues. I've always received my orders promptly and any issues I had that would require a repair had a turn around time for a week.

Excited for the CS DD+, I sold my existing wheel base so that I would have some funds to cover upgrade costs and hoped this would be in my hands before Christmas. Now 3 weeks on from the advertised release, you tell us you're still waiting on Sony approval?

Reading the last two emails about the CS DD +... How the hell? You took peoples money, mass produced these? All without approval?

This is wrong on so many levels. This is deceptive and unsatisfactory. Fanatec should have been upfront with delivery and delayed release until all the i's were dotted and the t's were crossed.

This is all so amateurish and deceptive... like what you would expect from crowd funding. Not an established company.

It has me thinking about what else Fanatec aren't telling us.

Compensation should be in order for those affected. Units better be working flawlessly.

• Fanatec should not take payment until order is handed over to warehouse, hell take a small deposite for preorders, but to take payment in full without approval seems crazy.

you have great products, come on fanatec, you must do better than this.

• they want to show the world how they sink

• I thought you were gone!

Obviously you have nothing constructive to add here.

You can now go on the competitors blog and moan.

• zeko zekanzeko zekan Member
    edited January 6

blah blah

bla bla

bl

bl

🤭

• zeko zekanzeko zekan Member
    edited January 6

you asked for something constructive to add.

I simulated a sinking sound for you

🤗

• Jan FlöritzJan Flöritz Member
    edited January 7

Where is my voucher