WTF is this FANASHIT

Dear customer,

We’d like to provide you with an update on your ClubSport DD+ order.

It was our anticipation that we would have shipped these orders by now - provided your purchase did not include pre-order items that were not yet in stock. To facilitate this, we had the products transported to our global warehouses via air freight. This worked seamlessly and everything has arrived as expected.

However, we encountered a separate challenge – pending product approval by Sony. The ClubSport DD+ is the first product on the market incorporating Sony’s new security electronics. Consequently, the product approval procedures are comprehensive and time-consuming. Initially we expected to receive this approval sooner. To date, we are still waiting for it, which is why we are currently unable to ship your order.

We hope to have an update on the matter by mid-January and are doing whatever we can to expedite the approval process and deliver this exciting new product to you as quickly as possible. Please note, the product availability date in your Fanatec account is relevant to your shipping date - not the current date online in the shop, which only applies to new orders.

Thank you,

Team Fanatec

Comments

• so we have to wait now until sony approves the base ok i can understad that but this could have been way sooner so now they are in the warehouse waiting to be shipped because sony is on there lazy ass omg

• Because of this, I just canceled my order of the DD+. Fanatec has certainly known about the lack of licensing for a long time and has left us customers in the dark about it. This is no longer acceptable to me. If I had known this at the time of purchase I would not have ordered.

• they must have known this prior to previous updates to us customers, posting before end of year saying they hope to send out orders before year ended. I don't like being lied to or mislead.

As a new customer & this has left a seriously bad taste.

• FanaSCAM sells goods for which it does not have a license. that is, he offers it as a pre-order, people buy it, they keep their money, but they did not get a license for the goods.

thieving fraud company.

to court and to prison

• I finally received the CS DD. Although good for me I am not happy that others are continuing to experience delays for one reason or another.

I am going to continue to monitor the forums and pass along an opportunity to view and sign (if inclined) a petition I started regarding some of the issues we have been experiencing with Fanatec https://chng.it/CfWvgmVk6G

This is not to bring pain to Fanatec but perhaps give them pause as to how they are turning longtime customers off and perhaps losing new and future customers and make noticeable change to improve immediately.

I am not advocating for cancellations or going to another brand, I simply want the brand I have supported for 15+ years to have all their process be as robust as the product.

A weekly update on number of units shipped, current backlog, lead time, etc...would be an excellent start until which time process improvement can be developed and implemented for long term.

• it worked out for you. you did it well. they heard you. that's why your cs dd left you ahead of time.

I see you speak more gently now.

damn this human gene. he is easily bribed

• Yes, perhaps, but the way of communicating is more important than the message itself. Don't you realize? You sound like a crazy person. When people read your posts, they feel sympathy for Fanatec. Maybe they pay you to be their hater, who knows?

A firm but calm message has much more effect.

• they don't have the money to buy me.

but that's why I have all the time in the world to destroy them

• Peter CsonkaPeter Csonka Member
    edited January 3

Considering the couple of weeks or even months back and now this email.

Even though I am not directly affected as I don't game on PS5 at all.

This is absolutely insanely ridiculous, and this is coming from a Fanatec fan who is heavily invested in their ecosystem.

(5k sim rig with basically only Fanatec hardware)

I will make sure to gradually distance myself from this in the future, step by step.

• hello fanatec is this affecting Xbox aswell ????

• i orderd mc claren gt3 v2 + peddals v2 + csl dd for xbox series x/s reddy to race bundel is this affecting xbox aswell ?????

• No. You bought a different wheel base without any Sony Chip.

The Xbox Compatibility Chip is in the McLaren GT3 wheel.

• thanx for the info m8