Anyone received tracking info this week?

Just seeing if they shipped anything this week or today. I thought today was the only day this week they were supposed to ship seeing as they were closed for New Years and they won't ship for the next week due to inventory...

Comments

• edited January 3

My Japan order for pedal damper changed from 28/12/23 to 2/1/24 without any notification. However, up to today 3/1/24, still not yet ship and have any tracking information

• Mike HolidayMike Holiday Member
    edited January 3

Yes, I got a tracking number today for an order placed on the 28th.

It looks like 5 of 6 items shipped so hopefully the last item goes out tomorrow and not on the 11th lol

edit: My account page hasn't updated with the tracking info yet but I got a text from fedex and it's obvious it's from fanatec. I'm assuming the tracking section doesn't update until the finial package has shipped.

• Actually all 6 packages shipped and are on their way, the order status in my account still indicates "Handover to warehouse". I'll have everything tomorrow :)

• Thanks Mike. My original question is moot now that Fanatec sent the email about DD+ licensing, so I'll just stop looking for tracking because we aren't receiving our products anytime soon that we paid for 2.5 months ago...