guys read this about customer service tickets IMPORTANT!! (UPDATE)

so loong story short

i canceled my pre-order of the Clubsport dd to change it into a dd+

i did send them a ticket about this and now today i recieved an answer

the ticket i sent to them was created before 29th of october so they are responding just have a lot of ground to cover and probably need more time than usual

thought this update would help most of u who are waiting for a response

Comments

• Not really. Over a month just to respond to the email and acknowledge the issue. I don't really care how much work they have generated for themselves with false promises.

• I have two unanswered tickets for two separate orders:

Nov 4 for BMR order. It was shipped the day after I made the ticket. Ticket unanswered, though I thought maybe the shipment was the answer.

Dec 16 DD+ Order requesting status update. Unanswered. Except the auto DD+ email that was sent out to everyone. Found that email in spam folder.

When did you receive your response? I wasn't sure they were doing anything but inventory for the next week. But they did say they were shipping the DD+ by the end of the year. Which im assuming is this week now?

• i received my response this morning at 9:43 AM so there still working on responses then good to know

• From what they said, they will not be shipping from 1/3/24 to 1/10/24. If nothing happens today, it looks like we are looking at the end of January-February to receive the DD+. I really hope they don't try to hit us with the March 2024 email like the people that ordered the DD1.

• I'm pretty fingers crossed. Had a 2 player local event setup with friends I moved once already. If it doesn't ship this week i'll have to cancel until further notice.

:(

• Hate to be the bearer of bad news but I wouldn't plan anything until you have the DD+ in your hands. Even though you had a DD on order earlier, when you changed your order to the DD+ not sure if they will/should keep your spot in the line or start you off where you changed your order to the DD+. The DD+ showed sold out sometime late December right around the 27th of December. Who knows if they oversold or when the DD+ will actually arrive for shipment out. In addition to that once they send it out if you are in Europe their shipping has had some import/export documentation issues in a few cases.

Hope for the best but I would prepare for a delayed delivery.

• Oh I know too well. Just hoping. Day 1 pre-order FTL.

I'm actually more concerned about it having issues that need support than anything. The delays for that are imho way worse than postponed deliveries.

• ow not to worry i canceled my order back in october and bought the dd++ in november i am normally in the first batch i pre ordered 14th of november to be exact :)

• Ordered DD+ plus wheel, pedals etc… $2,300 on November 6th. Nada??? Also, I noticed you put the stuff on sale for black Friday. Are you going to honor those new prices and deals since I am still waiting? Or am shit out of luck?

• Because u ordered it all at the same time they are waiting till its all in stock when i ordered it all in oktober but in 3 batches i got my stuff in 2 weeks except ofcourse the wheelbasrle i pre ordered seperatly