Support Ticket Submission Issue

I have twice (many days apart) submitted a support ticket, and not received an automated email confirming it has been received. Others have mentioned if you don’t receive an email, this means it didn’t go through? Is this really true? I filled out all the areas correctly, checked the disclaimer box etc., so definitely not an issue on my side. Also, after I hit submit it reverts back to the my product page, where I am being asked to enter the serial number, and when I do it says ‘Article not found’. Why I need to do this is beyond me, as the serial number is listed on the my products page right beside the product itself.

I am at a loss here, don’t know if my support ticket went through, and if it didn’t because I need to register the product first - I can’t because the page won’t allow me and is giving an error message.

So what now?

Comments

• Try to register first your product from your personal account on the site. Then when it's registered, you can open a support ticket directly from the new registered product.

• Did you read my comment? I explicitly commented on the issue I am having regarding registering the product.

I am unable to

• Im not fanatec, and i just wanted to give you an input if you didn't try it, cause i had the same problem, so calm your tits down. Try to contact another section, like sales...or open the ticket from another product and explain why you had to do it. Or try to use differents browsers.

• Lol, my tits are calm. My comment was not mean to be snarky, just saying I mentioned the registration issue in my initial remark.

Thanks for your help, I will try as you said and send a ticket under the power supply, as it was able to accept the serial #.

• I have a same problem, "Article not found" for my base GT DD PRO

1 month after sending an email, still no response,