Questions About Shipping

Order Number- #1884620

I Ordered My CSL DD Bundle on the 27th of December 2023 and i got the invoice on the 28th i am just confused on when its going to be delivered because it said "the date of goods and services is the same of the date of invoice" and im just confused if that was saying if that was the date it was shipped or not im not sure.

Comments

• Thats the date that has shipped from the warehouse you will get soon a tracking number.

• alright how many days does it usually take after shipped

• you may need wait atm, they talked about holiday till the January 10

• My Order Was Already shipped though so wouldn't this not apply to that

• "the date of goods and services is the same of the date of invoice" is used incorrectly by Fanatec for two reasons.

1- because they are not providing you with an any services so that should not be referred to at all - this is a transaction for goods only.

2 - they did not supply the goods on the date of the invoice - they merely processed the invoice. Legally, "supply" refers to sending the items, rather than them being received. But it appears Fanatec just slap this text on as they have no idea when they will actually supply the goods. I've said it before but Fanatec runs their business like a bunch of school kids - it's a mess.

Unless of course they did in fact send your items that day - in which case only point 1 applies. That seems unlikely with the backlogs of unposted orders, though.

• don't worry. you are in USA

FanaSCAM loves Americans, so you will get it for sure in a couple of days

🤗

• Nicolas .Nicolas . Member
    edited January 1

Alright Thanks For Everyone who responded. on their site it states that the usual delivery takes up to 5-7 days which technically the 5th day is the 2nd of January which is tomorrow and im not expecting it tomorrow because of new years so possibly the 3rd-5th I will be receiving my products according to their site.

I Will Update When I have received what i ordered.

• 😂

• Your order has not been shipped. It has simply been sent to the warehouse for fulfillment. I'm also in the US and I placed an order for 3 x QR2 Pro on 12/12.

12-12 Order Placed

12-12 Received email that order is being process and an invoice exactly the same as yours above dated 12-12.

12-23 Fedex notified me that a shipping label had been created.

12-23 Fedex received the package and Fanatec updated the web site with tracking and serial numbers

12-27 Package received (San Jose, CA)

So if you ordered 12-27 your order likely won't arrive until 1/11 at best and if you're impacted by the 10 day shut down for inventory then 1/21. This is not Amazon Prime. Create an account with Fedex and that way you'll get access to Advanced Shipment Tracking and be notified when Fanatec creates a label and when they actually hand over the package to Fedex.

The comment about "The date of goods and services is the same as the date of the invoice" is just some legalese they have thrown in probably because they're feeling guilty about billing your payment in full before they actually ship anything (which they're not supposed to do). Someone at Fanatec is a wannabe lawyer and throws this stuff in their communications but I wouldn't take it too seriously as they don't seem to know anything about actual laws (at least in the US) and they violate them repeatedly.

• Update My Package Has Been Received By FEDEX and Estimated Delivery is the 9th of January hopefully it comes by then