Still waiting for GT DD Pro Bundle Items to be shipped

I purchased the GT DD Pro ready to race bundle on the 5th Dec 2023

The order status was recently changed to handed over to the warehouse a few weeks ago and I got excited but there is no movement of my order since, and still no tracking number or responses to my many email inquiries regarding my order.

This is getting ridiculous they should have better customer support.

I am worried I will not get what I ordered and considering the lack of response to emails etc. i am thinking asking for a refund may be just as frustrating.

Comments

• I would recommend waiting if this is the system you want. Since you went with the DD pro, it should be in stock and there have been some movement of those. They are going into their inventory period now so they may not be shipping things out until around the 10th. I would send their customer service an email, send them a dm on facebook, and find a thread on facebook and ask them about it there as well. Looks like you are going to use this on the playstation so your options are more limited. I'm waiting on a DD+ and other other for my wheel and pedals from November. I think you are closer to getting your stuff in than I am.

• I ordered on 11/27 (DD +, McLaren wheel and V3 pedals). Tthe order shipped one month later (all in stock). Keep clicking on view under your order to check for the tracking number, but as Bruce said, they aren't shipping during their inventory period that ends 1/10. The quality is far superior to our high end thrustmaster set up.

• Tom, do you know if your DD+ shipped? If so what country please. There is a thread here for the DD+ orders a few pages down that some of us waiting on the DD+ are posting on if we receive any updates on. You could be one of the first that got an update which would be unusual since there are a few others there who ordered on the launch day and report no progress.

• Seems like a good topic to hijack and post my review on shipping as well.

I placed an order on 25 December, late night (GT DD pro, incl. load cell brake; ordered in Belgium). I got an email the 27th that the order was being processed.

29 December I got everything!

So even after reading all the negative comments on the forum, I placed an order and expected it to be delivered half of januari, but it was way better! :)