Amazing Delivery Time

I‘ve read so many threads about waiting for the equipment for so long.

The following about my experience with order and delivery of Fanatec:

I‘ve ordered a DD Pro with Formula V2.5 Steering Wheel, CSL Pedals, Boost Kit, Pedals Kit and table mounting.

The time of order was December, 27 at 6pm and … you won‘t believe - UPS has delivered 7 pieces (all I have ordered) on December, 29 at 3pm.

Less than 2 days from order to delivery - Thank you Fanatec, that was awesome.

Comments

• I'm happy for you. I've had my order almost 2 months without a boost kit, no customer service or response. Just sitting there gathering dust. I hope you don't ever have an issue with your gear, if you do you'll never get a response

• I can smell FanaLIE. Nice try though.

• Ich kann die Skepsis verstehen.

Jedoch ist es bei mir ebenfalls Passiert.

Ich habe am 27 Dezember Bestellt.

1x Podium Hub inklusive QR1

1xPodium Button Packet

1x Classic Wheel

Hier die Bestellung:

Erhalten habe ich die Ware HEUTE 29. Dezember.

Hier von UPS die Bestätigung.

Ich komme aus Deutschland.

Also was das angeht, kann und darf ICH mich nicht Beschweren.

Das andere Kunden so lange warten müssen, vor allem OHNE Informationen, dass Kritisiere ich jedoch sehr.

Da ich ebenfalls eine Clubsport DD+ Vorbestellt habe. Da warte ich, wie viele andere auch, auf weitere Informationen.

• damn gongrats and have fun man your so lucky :) happy new year to you

• I placed an order on Nov 20th for a CSL DD, Mclaren Wheel, CS V3 pedals, Shifter & Handbrake.

As of Dec 30th (today) I still have not received all the pieces yet. Haha.

• I have placed my order for the GT pro Bundle on the 5th Dec 2023 and still nothing, not even a tracking number till this day.

• I'm not sure if you are serious, or just trying to piss everyone off. If you got everything that fast, then good for you. I have made three orders and all of them spent 10 days at the warehouse level before being shipped out. My last order arrives tomorrow it was delayed from Dec 5th to the 18th.

• Fuck off u got it that quick, I’m jealous