Handover to warehouse?

Just wondering what its supposed to mean.

Ordered my CSL DD bundle with the BMW wheel and pedals on the 22nd and its been with the status "Handover to warehouse" for five days now.

Also, the tracking number they have given me is an old one, or atleast an expired one, as it doesnt work,

(Tracking number if needed for any odd reason: 1880949)

Comments

• My orders were Completely shipped AKA Handover to warehouse for 10 days before they were actually shipped. My final order does not have a tracking number but FedEx has notified me that they received the order and it is on the way. With a tracking number that is not listed on the Fanatec website. Whatever shipper you selected, if you are in the US it would be UPS or FedEx I would suggest you go to their websites and sign up for an account. I get notifications from FedEx and UPS for any shipments that use my home address. For my other two orders from Fanatec, I never received a notification on shipping. Only when it was sent to the warehouse. My notifications of shipping always came from FedEx

• Yeah, thanks for the info. Just got the working shipping tracking code thingy. So it’s all good now.

• So when it says handed over to warehouse they are saying it was handed to the FedEx ground courier for delivery?

• I placed my order on the 6th of January and it's still showing "Handover to warehouse". I regret so much having ordered it now. I'll never again buy products from this company. Never again. 

I ordered the CSL Elite V2 pedals, but will now buy the Simagic's P1000 instead and refuse the delivery from Fanatec.

It's unacceptable the way they're treating customers. Disgraceful.

• man how did you manage to get the information for ups or fedex if fanatec didn't put anything on their site . Pls how did you make that brother

• edited January 31

Dont you think thats a bit of an over reaction? its been 4 buisiness days? id be a tad more patient. What day did you get the order? wanting to know so I can brace myself