Pedals V3 vibration issues with VR Headset

Hi guys,

I'm a recent (and happy) owner of :

• CSL DD (8 nm)
  • Clubsport Pedals V3
  • Clubsport Shifter SQ V 1.5
  • TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod +
  • VR Headset HP Reverb G2 V2

(All drivers are up to date, PC Driver 455)

I installed FanaLab to configure pedal vibrations for Dirt Rally 2.0, everything is working fine when I play with my regular screen, but when I use my VR Headset (with Windows mixed reality and Steam VR), I only get the "brake level indicator" vibration...

... but nothing from the specific vibration available in Fanalab configuration :

My game profile is loaded the same way when I play with regular screen or with VR setup, I just don't understand where is the conflict (maybe port issues when Steam VR is active ?).

FYI, a friend of mine has the same problem with his PICO VR Headset, so I guess the problem is at least bind to VR setup.

Any tips will be appreciated, thank you in advance for your help !

BR

Comments

• Hi

FIxed my problem : it was indeed related to ports.

In the hardware_settings_config_vr.xml file, I had to modify motion_platform :

<motion_platform>

<dbox enabled="true" />

<udp enabled="true" extradata="3" ip="127.0.0.1" port="20888" delay="1" />

<custom_udp enabled="false" filename="packet_data.xml" ip="127.0.0.1" port="20777" delay="1" />

<fanatec enabled="true" pedalVibrationScale="1.5" wheelVibrationScale="1.0" ledTrueForGearsFalseForSpeed="true" />

(I use the 20888 port)