Such a disappointment

Hi,

First of all: I've always wanted a fanatec product - not only because of their quality but for the fact they are advertising at the WRC as well.

Ordered my V2 pedals during BF and got them rather fast.

Ordered my GT DD set on 7th Dec but no update ever since while its still stating the product would be ready within 4 to 7 days - what a joke.

Now I'm sitting here with my pedals, no proper update on the wheel, already being charged the full amount ... considering claiming it back (paypal). Would any of you have experience with that?

I had high hopes but it looks like they can't handle the demand they have created :(

Rather sad.

Best of luck,

Chris

Comments

• I ended up doing a claim back on PayPal and the next day everything shipped. Could be a coincidence but I'm not the only one this happened to. Regardless I'm sending it all back. After the way I and MANY others have been treated, I will choose to spend my hard earned money with a company that treats it's customers right. Good luck to you, on whatever you decide!

• I tried to share this info with the group and some of the clowns here attacked me like I did something wrong lol

• I've received my products, but the wheel is defective. I have it for almost a month now and talking to the support is like talking to first bad iterations of AI...

• If we buy equipment that has an ecosystem, it has a lock-in effect. It is a welcome effect eg. in Apple products, because the benefits are immense. But being locked, tied to a company that disrespects you to your face is not good. Barring any serious changes and compensatory actions by Fanatec, and genuine contrition, I have zero interest in throwing thousands of euros at them in the future. There are alternatives.