Pedals dont work properly

So i just got a new setup with CSL pedals. I have plugged them in done all the firmware and software, i get into the game and it shows the throttle and brake pedals as being pushed halfway. I cant play the game because the car doesnt move. The game recognizes the pedals because it registers when i press them but they stay locked in game to half press. Can anyone help i really like the setup i dont want to send it back i am at a loss and im really mad.

Comments

• Try to reset automatic calibration of the pedals in the Fanatec Control Panel. It should reset the input as 0 and then when you press the pedal fully for 2 seconds past 100 percent it should calibrate. If that doesn't work try Manual Calibration. If that fails contact support.

• Hi I have the same issue Everything seems to works in the control panel but when I try to use the wheel and pedals in an actual game the car won’t move . Drivers and firmware are updated . Also in Fanalab The base and the wheel are shown but not the pedals. Anyone has any suggestions ?

• Hello guys, I also have a problem, I would like to ask for your advice on the Fanatec CSL Elite brake pedal, I had a damaged cable from the potentiometer to the RJ that connects to the pedals, it caused problems that the brake sometimes went to 80 percent or less. So I flew this three-wire and a strange phenomenon occurred... if I have everything connected to the base of the CSL Elite, the controller does not identify the brake at all, but if I pull out this potentiometer in the connected state and start turning it by hand, the software starts to see it beautifully and has a very smooth running from 0 to 100%. but the pedal can't do that, so it can't turn it from one point 0 to a full turn to 100%. I'll attach a video if I manage to send it here. Thanks in advance for the ideas.