When will the ClubSport Handbrake V1.5 be back in stock?

Looks like there's no information on when the handbrake will be back in stock? Is this item discontinued and/or will there be a new one?

I'm itching to get into WRC and more drifting. I currently have a Formula/GT3 dedicated setup but I'm looking to get into other motorsports.

I want to stay within the Fanatec Ecosystem to keep things simple.

Looks like the wheel and shifter are available for now at least. Hopefully post-Christmas shipping times to California aren't too bad these days...

Comments

• theyare doing an inventory check next week i am sure in januari u will be able to buy again

• Cool, I might go for the shifter and wheel then and get started rallying. I'll pick up the brake later!

• ...well, here it is - mid-January and no Fanatec handbrake available ....in the US. However, they ARE available on Fanatec's EU website ONLY to EU customers! C'mon Fanatec, get your act together! I race GT7 primarily so as I understand, any handbrake used must be compatible with the wheel and base to work on ps5. Had I known this I definitely would've went with other gear instead of my recent purchases of gt dd pro 8nm, v1.5 shifter, wrc wheel, and static paddles. I'm so disappointed with Fanatec right now, SMH. Sigh...

Anyone perhaps selling the v1.5 Fanatec handbrake? Hell, I'll pay 1 of you European guys to buy 1 and sell/ship to me for profit.