CSL V3 Pedals not recognised properly when connected to wheel base

Peter TALBOTPeter TALBOT Member
edited December 2023 in Pedals

Hi,

I have a CSL DD wheelbase and CSL V3 pedals. Connecting them both to the PC via USB , they are correctly recognised and work fine (except for no rumble). Unplugging the USB cable from the pedals and using an RJ12 to connect them to the base, fanatec control panel recognises there are Clubsport Series pedals attached, but does not recognise, or allow me to select V3 as the model, it only presents V1 and V2. Also there is no input detected from the pedals in Fanatec Control Panel. Fanalab does not even recognise the pedals are connected!

Going into the firmware updater, the pedals are greyed out, with a message which reads '[Clubsport Pedals V3 and CSL Elite Pedals LC can only be updated when connected to the PC directly by USB.' This suggests the firmware updater knows they are V3s, so why not Fanatec Conreol Panel or Fanalab?

I have no disabled devices (HID or otherwise) in device manager. I have the latest driver (455) and the firmware on all devices is up to date (WheelBase Motor 1.0.3.2, WheelBase 1.1.11.3, Clubsport V2 wheel 47, Wireless quick release 6.0.1.1, as for the pedals I am not sure which version, but it is up to date as of Christmas Eve 2023).

I REALLY want to connect my pedals by RJ12 to the wheelbase, so this is all a bit frustrating!

Any suggestions as to how to fix would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Comments