Buying a Hub without QR possible?

I tried to buy the Podium Porsche 911 GT3 R Wheel. The bundle is displayed as in stock, but i can't finish the order because QR1 isn't. Picking one of the QR2 options makes the bundle 99,95€ / 199,95€ more expensive than the initial price the bundle is displayed with, plus a massive shipment delay (and i'm not on QR2 Base-Side anyways). So i'm wondering if there is a way to cheat the crappy online shop buy a Hub without a QR at all? I considered to switch to Clubsport Version of that wheel, but it's the same problem with that one 🙄

Thanks in advance for suggestions, cheers!

Comments

• Allan LehtlaAllan Lehtla Member
    edited December 2023

probaply better would be if you not buy atm and wait when this mess cools down.

also there is holiday is coming soo buy that atm is just pointless

• since my guess is it will remain this messy my plan was to get a position in the queue asap 😂

• im having the same problem as OP. i cant complete my order on the very same wheel because QR1 wheel side is out of stock, here is the kicker though: i DONT NEED the QR as i already have a spare brand new one, and no way to delete it from my cart. this is very frustrating.

i was going to post about this issue, but you beat me to it.

• I'm in the same boat, I would like to order the 911 GT3 wheel (when the 10% Voucher issue is finally fixed) and I have already upgraded everything to QR2 and have a QR2 Pro Wheel Side ready and waiting for it. I have zero need for the QR1 and will just sell it when I receive it.

Santa: What do you want for Christmas?

Me: A dragon

Santa: How about something a little more realistic?

Me: To have some flexibility when ordering products from Fanatec.

Santa: What color dragon do you want?

• Were you ever able to order the hub without a QR? I'm in the same position.