Flood fanatics social media with complaints now!

Guys I think we should post comments on every single promotion and sales campaigns with our true thoughts on how fanatec is ignoring and wronging customers.

hit twitter, YouTube anywhere they try get more sales we must step in educating everyone on how fanatec conducts it business.

Comments

• Josh CastellJosh Castell Member
    edited December 2023

I agree... This company behaves in an absolutely unacceptabe, dishonest, way. I was enticed by a Black Friday deal and placed an order for Pedals and a Shifter that had a promotion, and then I also added a $1,000 DD+ Pro (new version), which should make a company happy and to treat the customer right... NOPE. Instead, they did not process the order until a couple days after Black Friday, and assessed full MSRP on the pedals and shifter - all because I also added a $1K base that wasn't going to be shipped until late Dec.? OK, maybe mistakes happen... I have emailed them and used the online form 5 times. It has been 30 days and not so much as a reply, no coincidence we are rapidly approaching the ship date of the base and in turn, the order, and then good luck discussing the pricing discrepancy and/or getting a return. The plausibility of this all being innocent due to them being overwhelmed has gone out the window, this is straight-up dishonest and unethical business practices. I've canceled the order and will never order anything from this company and don't think anyone else should. I'll be getting a Logitech Pro system instead - yes not as flashy but supposedly a great system and FROM A REAL COMPANY WITH REAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

• So you cancelled your order and re ordered the same stuff but added the wheel base after the bf week ended and then they charged you full price on everything ?

• Am I allowed to post that EVERY single of my 22 orders over the past 12,5 years (6 of them last 2 months) arrived in time except for one order but Fanatec noticed me in advance?

• Absolutely agree !!!! ..... I do not understand such contempt, because without client, Fanatec it's dead .... Personally I ordered in October for around 2000 €, at a high price, Before BlackFriday. Like many members, the cash is at Fanatec's, the email of this "company" (or crook?) Saying that I will not receive anything this year when the order was planned from December 12.

So more than 2 months without anything (while purchases in blackfriday are already received for other buyers), € 2000 less on my account, Christmas spoiled for us and of course no info ......

Do you have at least descend to consider your customers?

• Johnny RottenJohnny Rotten Member
    edited December 2023

Why would I do that, when making fun of you is so much more entertaining?

Happy Christmas 🎅

• Well I saw Jimmy Broadbent switched from Failtec to MOZA sponsorship, he mentioned in a video that, unlike Failtec, MOZA can actually supply customers with the products they ordered! Ordering from MOZA direct from China is also slow, but they allow resellers so you aren’t at the mercy of ordering from the manufacturer.

He was still using the default MOZA d-shaped wheel in EA WRC last I saw, MOZA should give him the round ES upgrade wheel, as well as every product they make to promote!

I hope MOZA buries Failtec under the weight of the products they are actually able to put in customers hands.

• As they say on 4chan, not your personal army.......

• @Philmepowers no, I ordered everything together on Black Friday... including the DD+ and the promo items. They then just charged me full price on everything instead of the promo price... then I contacted them 5 times and after 30 days of total radio silence, I canceled the order. This company is absolute SHITE. They do not care about their customers. My only transgression was trying to pay them $1,600+ and expect them to actually charge the dollar amounts my cart reflected when I placed the order and maybe actually get around to communicating with me if there was some honest error. At this point, I do not believe there is any honest error. This is unethical tomfoolery, they think they can get away with whatever because the brand is prominent and people want the products. Yeah, NO, from someone who has sold multiple companies