Highly regret choosing Fanatec at this point

just another “customer” who is stuck in the eternal “Handed over to warehouse” which used to be “Completely Shipped.” Pre-ordered my ClubSport DD on November 10th with an original November 28th fulfillment date.

My biggest issue and the reason I regret choosing fanatec is the lack of any communication, customer service or even a phone number to call. Times like these really show the true colors of a company. If they can’t even fulfill orders or try to ensure their NEW customers have a clear line of communication and are taken care of I know they are gonna be even harder to deal with if I ever have an issue. This just shows me they don’t care about their clients. They don’t even want to spend the money on having a call center. It is frankly insane to me I have no way of contacting them in 2023. I’ve sent in 2 tickets via their website and 2 emails to their workshop email simply asking for a realistic expectation on when my order will be shipped. I have received no response AT ALL and it has been over 2 weeks since I initially reached out.

I understand that my black friday Clubsport V2.5x wheel will be delayed since they sold way more than they anticipated however my “pre-ordered” Clubsport DD should have been shipped with minimal issues. Other people who ordered the same base way later have already received theirs which means it is completely random and their process is terrible.

Rant over, however Fanatec better open their eyes because their competitors are offering a better buying experience, their logistics are far superior and have been around a much shorter time. If they don’t resolve these issues they are going to lose a-lot of customers.

Comments

• Agreed, it's been a month since I placed my order and there's no official contact information. There are also issues with submitting through the backend, it always fails.

• I ordered all in stock merchandise on November 23 for Christmas delivery. I also am still stuck in the handed over to warehouse status. Since I am in Southern California if they ship by Wednesday the 20th I can get the stuff for Christmas but if it doesn’t I will contact PayPal to notify them that Fanatec has not shipped in stock items in 30 days or have they been responsive to my inquiries regarding status of my order and request they reverse the charges. Really have no other choice at this point.

• I placed an order on them and finally had to cancel everything, because they would deliver on April. This made me loose the 15% that Moza racing had on BF sales. Almost 250€ on a 1800€ order. I wish it would be easy to take legal actions about that, because that is definitely a fraud.

• Same boat, first time "consumer" excited to jump into Fanatec eco system and ordering a bunch (CS DD, couple of wheels, QR2s, Shifter, pedal, handbrake). Some stuff were on pre order and some stuff were available. Looking at the logistic mess I decided to try out a separate order of something they had in stock and see if they are able to ship it and if so how long. So split out the shifter as a separate order. Took a month with wrong tracking number but still arrived. Then the lack of communication and over optimistic delays in the blog posts made me realize they just want to get as many orders and disregard their customer's experience completely. 2 weeks for email responses is way too long and if I need the support one day i'm screwed. I eventually received everything just recently, but i'm going to send back the bulk of it, waiting on support to give me shipping labels which might take a while... Not impressed by how they handle the business I decided to go for another brand... which delivered in just a couple of days.

• I also ordered in stock products on Black Friday. I'm in perpetual handed over to warehouse purgatory. A friend ordered over the summer with zero delivery issues. All they needed to do was hire a couple of temps to field calls and emails. I'll continue to wait.