Order Cancellation when in handover to warehouse status

Hello,

My order has been changed from completely shipped to handover to warehouse. I know this means nothing and want to cancel my order. I have emailed support two times but they haven't gotten back to me. I would like to do this before it ships because that is a headache. If it does ship I will have to refuse fedex delivery and it will get sent back but I am sure my refund will then take forever.

Couldn't wait any longer and at a local microcenter they actually had the asetek bundle in stock. The value is amazing, only $799 for the base, wheel, and pedals. Much happier with this rather than dealing with fanatec.

Comments

• Frank TschepeFrank Tschepe Member
    edited December 2023

Base and wheel alone costs here in Europe 1400 Euros

Didn't know what the pedals costs. but you got an unbelievable good price for this bundle. For 800 I will buy it too

• Patricia LowePatricia Lowe Member
    edited December 2023

I think you should have hope for a refund because according to the delivery company's policy, refunds are allowed. You can try checking the refund policy again to confirm 2 player games

• why email them 2 times you know to get an email back takes 2/3 weeks right now and emailing them several times only delays your quiery they even state this on there website that this does not matter this is the reason why customer support has so much waittime

if you read the FAQ correctly is it is saying shipped to warehouse you are to late you will have to decline your order when it is shipped to you there is nothing else to do now i am afraid

• All you have to do is cancel the order you had, then type why you are cancelling. I cancelled my original order and got the money back in about 2 weeks. After one week of cancelling I ended up opening a claim up with my bank and they fronted me the money back and took the refund as soon as Fanatec had released to my bank. Your bank is on your side. Use it to your advantage.

• After the order is marked "handover to warehouse" (they don’t use "Completely Shipped" anymore), they will not allow the order to be cancelled.

I tried by emailing support, even opening a PayPal dispute to try to get them to respond, they ignored ALL communication and shipped it anyway.

• I placed my order on the 6th of January and it's still showing "Handover to warehouse". I regret so much having ordered it now. I'll never again buy products from this company. Never again. 

I ordered the CSL Elite V2 pedals, but will now buy the Simagic's P1000 instead and refuse the delivery from Fanatec.

It's unacceptable the way they're treating customers. Disgraceful.

• lauryfriesealauryfriesea Member
    edited March 1

@Candy Crush Didn't know what the pedals costs. but you got an unbelievable good price for this bundle.