Discount code not working for cancelled order

Hello,

today, I received my 10% discount code for the cancelled order (Formula V2.5X + APM/ Button Plates).

I tried to insert this code for a new order, but unfortunately it ist not working. Does anyone have the same issues?

Comments

• Same problem.

Where do you put in the code? As a new item number?

• i thought they changed it to a 25% discount?

• No, theres a small box under „item number“ which has to be activated first. But that does not work anyway…

My mail from Fanatec says 10% discount on the next order. Would be great if they changed to 25%, but I cant really believe that.

• 25% for those they ordered without APM but Fanatec has no stock.

All ordered with APM only 10%

• Did they start sending 25% vouchers?

• Are you buying a wheel?

The 10% was only usable when buying a steering wheel if we need to believe the text in the email?

Simultaneously, as a gesture of goodwill, we would like to offer you a voucher with a 10% discount for the purchase of a steering wheel until April 2024. This voucher is exclusively valid for your account, and you will receive further details in a separate email.

• Yes, it´s a wheel. Should not be the determining factor, the todays e-mail says, the discount can be used for every order, not only wheels:

„This was why we wanted to extend a gesture of goodwill by providing you with a voucher for your next order that can be used on any item or combination of items in our shop. The cancelations are now complete, so that we can now provide you with the code that you can use during your next purchase“

• edited December 2023

In the email, it stated can use for any items, however, when I try to order a DD+, no check box for input voucher code. Lie again?

Just make a try for a wheel bundle which allow for inputting code. And show the following

• edited December 2023

Other than wheel base, also not all wheels can apply voucher . Just few of them have this option

Furthermore, before login to my account, all wheel bundle have the check box for enter voucher code but after I input the code, it stated it cannot be redeem by me. But after logging in, no more check box for voucher code available. That’s mean Fanatec already limited the items which can use voucher code for those member have the discount code. 😡

before login

After login

• I only have a ClubSport Steering Wheel v2.5 in my shopping cart and I'm still getting the "Voucher could not be found or is no longer valid" error message.

Also, my Black Friday order had several Black Friday deals that the 10% voucher on only a single steering wheel would not cover the savings, so if there are limitations to the voucher, that is disappointing.

No Black Friday savings, and worst of all, no Christmas present for my children.

I do hope Fanatec remedies this. I've been a customer for the past 4 years, but as this is a new sim build, I'm going to start exploring other options.

• Calm down dude, I think the voucher system is totally broken at this moment. Just wait for several days and Fanatec might hopefully realize they fxked up and fix the promblem.

If you get some positive news please leave a message because I haven't decided to cancel or wait. If the 25% off voucher is only for wheels, I will definetely wait for the V2.5x. If it is valid for all products, I will go for something big, M4 wheels, DD+, V3 Pedals, maybe the whole shop XD

• Note: The anonymous unlabeled checkbox that opens the text box to enter a coupon code is on the Edit Cart page immediately below the 'Enter item number' text, not on the checkout page.

I'm US based and I have tried many combinations including a single in-stock R300 wheel rim and I get the same message

I only received the code today and according to the email it's valid until April and can be used on any combination of items. Conclusion, Fanatec have sent the code but haven't correctly updated their web site to accept it.

To quote Gomer Pyle ... "Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!"

• Since we all got the same code (it certainly didn't look unique to me) they have to enable this on the account for every person they sent it to. I'm guessing they hired an entry level person to manual copy the names from sheets of toilet paper with the lists of people who got their orders cancelled and update their accounts. This could take a while.

• I think they also need to clarify the Voucher can be used for all items or just for selected wheel.

• "This was why we wanted to extend a gesture of goodwill by providing you with a voucher for your next order that can be used on any item or combination of items in our shop."

I don't see any ambiguity or need for clarification on that statement? It literally says 'any item or combination of items'.

• edited December 2023

As before they have the email sent and stated that 'a voucher with a 10% discount for the purchase of a steering wheel until April 2024'. So it makes me a confuse and uncertainty. As i have made a pre-order DD+, if it is confirmed the 10% can be used for DD+. I need to cancel the pre order before it has been processed.

• I've read post in reddit. It seems that the 25% voucher is also wheel only. If there is other items in the shopping cart, it's unable to fill the vouche code checkbox.

• That's not true. I tried with absolutely nothing in the order but a wheel rim and it still didn't work.

• Craig AmeyCraig Amey Member
    edited December 2023

Now it's changed. The error is 'This voucher cannot be redeemed by you'

Never mind. That was because my login timed out. I logged in again and it's back to 'Voucher not found or is no longer valid'. So it recognizes that I'm eligible to use the voucher but the voucher is currently useless. I'm a software engineer and if I released stuff like that without testing it first I'd be out of a job real fast.

• edited December 2023

have you logged in with your account with order be canceled?

• is your voucher 10% or 25%?

If the voucher is totally not useable, it sounds a good news because it means the voucher system is brocken and there is still hope that the 25% might be valid for not only the wheels.

• Mine is 10%. I think their voucher system is completely broken right now.

• the 10% Voucher still cannot be used. @fanatec, when will be the system ready?

• It seems that they have multiple voucher combinations on offer, one I received states "we will offer you a voucher for 25% off any combination of products in your next order". I haven't received it yet though.

• anyone can pass the voucher with no error?

• Hey, everyone !

juste here to say that now it s still doesnt work even after got a mail from fanatec for tell me they solve the problem.

For real the same day i tryied back it and no change.

I ask for the support and maybe in a month i m gonna get an answer and if someone have one i would be glad to know :)

• Damian if i have response i talk in this post. But tho months for this..