got mental ilness cause of Fanatecs behaviour (DD+ pre-order)

long story short, I preOrdered the DD+ for our grandChild and at the time of preOrdering that Base Fanatec was not at a good point at socialMedia cause of their way how they corporate (or not) with their customers. We thought cmon, let us preOrder that thing for our grandChild. BUT if I know that before that its so a damn hard way to get any infos (after they grab the full amount of money for that base). Today its two month gone since we pay the 999€ for the base, and we got nothing, not one single emial regarding that base, and since two weeks we felt robbed :( My whole back is full of pustules caused by the stress that Fanatec has put on me, It's not funny if it comes at the expense of your health, I hope that will read some James or some other of Fanatec. Not only that it goes hard of our health, it gave us stress inside our family too, we are feeling irritated, we fight over the smallest thing cause we felt stressed with that situation :( Would be cool to get any infos, and yes I mean you @James it looks like you gave only answers to selectes Peops...

Comments

• info is that soon starts holiday, so perhaps next year

• oh yea what a nice mood to go into the holidays, feel with you Gabriele :(

• I am also waiting of an update of my preordered DD+.

Fanatec, please send us the information we waiting for!

Ask yourself, is your behavior a good customer care?

• I'm in the same situation. 1100€ are gone for the DD+ and QR2-WS since end of october and not a single piece of information regarding my order. It's really a shame to destroy christmas for so many people and make the situation as painfull as it gets.

• Well it’s Gona be 2024 before we have a dd+ in our hands. Just have to either accept that now or cancel the order.

i will wait as my new rig has been delayed as well. It’s not just fanatec failing to meet orders.

• Kevin FabreKevin Fabre Member
    edited December 2023

I spent over 2K euro on various Fanatec order early November including for a pre order of the new CS DD base and a whole set of gear.

The orders appeared as completely shipped, only one of them got a UPS tracking and that tracking was wrong. And the rest eventually arrived without a tracking in the order UI...

I read the black friday extended delays updates but it was way past that. I just thought OK, this company is just not respecting the customers I'll cancel and refund all, I'm done with them. In the meantime I ordered from the competition and got the gear (I know i'm in the lucky position where I can advance the funds before waiting for a long refund process). Surprisingly I just received 4 boxes of Fanatec gear which i'm going to return for refund now. It's a sad story I was hyped to go with Fanatec and the whole eco system but the greed over customer's respect is unacceptable. Lack of transparency on the situation also... Even the blog updates on the delay are nowhere near the true wait time.

• Hi guys

Me from (uk) and my best mate from (PT) ordered a DD PRO on the 9th of December and immediately regretted after reading all this going on with shipping and lack of communication from Fanatec. Im still in early stage to do something about it but will definitely contact PayPal explaining situation and ask to get my money back and if that does not work I will start a legal claim under consumers rights law agains Fanatec and I will not just ask for the refund of the total amount I paid for the item.

I've been reading all this outrageous situations and I wonder why no one started a legal action against Fanatec.

I will for sure do that .

So if snyone from Fanatec actually read all this comments from us, here is my order number ( 1870357 ).

• thanks Fanatec @James for nothing, really you makes my nerves bleed :(