Fanatec favors the USA

I don't know if it's a coincidence, but a lot of users from the USA report that they received their packages after 3 weeks, which of course include the famous steering wheel v2.5x

so their orders were not cancelled, but EU citizens were cancelled

if this is the case, then all you should avoid Fanatec and buy Moza, Simagic and others as soon as possible

Comments

• We did. I did.

• Did they get cancelled because of multiple BF deals in one order, or other reason?

• yes because they combined multiple BF offers.

but here is an example from the USA that was not cancelled

source fb Fanatec Owners Group;

just to remind.

during the BF on the Fanatec pages it was not possible to read anywhere that it should not be combined. and besides, on the web shop was allowed combining when purchasing.

Fanatec certainly didn't do that "error" by accident. it's all with a purpose.

• All that on one order? Yikes!

• no matter what, people should not be canceled 3 weeks after.

it is not true that Fanatec did not know on 11/27 at midnight or 11/28. in the morning, that there is not enough steering wheel in stock. and for the excuses about the error on the web store, it is generally their deliberate game

• Frank TschepeFrank Tschepe Member
    edited December 2023

They did not canceled. You can get your order when your CS Formula v2.5 x be available.

It's always the case that they only send it to you if everything is available. Since years that is the case. The problem must be the system that they use, which makes impossible to react or change orders. Unbelievable but true. If everything work as it should than it's fine.

What I can not understand that have not changed it over the years. Because this webshop is their income. So they take all the risks.

• Well i get how everyone feels, but my DD+ is anything but shipped. Pre-Ordered before BF and I know others in the US are still waiting on the CS DD.

I've also had 2 separate product support inquiries completely ignored. One is newer, but... We'll just see how it goes.

I wouldn't be surprised if that image is from a streamer who has connections.

• ok, ok, we get that you're a big fan of FanaSCAM.

everything is clear, you don't have to defend them.

it's a very simple matter. 28.11. you inform everyone you intend to inform that the goods will arrive 4 months later or to choose another option.

very simple. we are not in the Middle Ages when they collected information with carrier pigeons.

today everything is modernized, computerized and connected to the net.

it was done for a reason now as in previous years.

only big scammers do that. but there are people who still smoke it. but there seem to be fewer and fewer of them.

and believe me, Moza has come a long way and is correcting its mistakes, improving the software a lot, helping its users in a very short time on fb and discord channels.

simagic is the first choice of everyone who wants to invest more money. very strong hardware as well as software. their 10nm mini alpha is the best ffb right now. also strong, fast and direct support.

Simucube? whoever has money takes theirs without thinking.

asetek? something like simagic but an octave better.

what are we talking about here? about the arrogance of the Fanatec CEO and all the teams?

a shame for a German company that is so rude to its customers.

• They did not cancel, they force us to do it ourselves. I placed an order on November 24th, where all products except QR2 wheelside was in stock. QR2 was supposed to get back in stock at January 17th. I asked them to assign to me the QR2 from my earlier order that i cancelled, but i was ignored. Ok, i suppose this was expected with all the BF orders, so i accepted that and was waiting for January 17 to get my new order going. And suddenly two days ago, i got an email that said that i might get my order by end of March, due to 2.5X shortage. That means that my 2.5X was taken from my order and given to someone else. An order of 1400€, that would enter me in the Fanatec ecosystem. And the credit card already charged (and needs to be paid by the end of year), to get my order 4 moths after. Sorry, but that is the worst kind of customer management i've ever seen. Cancelled myself as i said, and gone towards their competitor...

• I have always known the USA gets better treatment. There are two reasons for this. First they have a warehouse in California and it is just much easier and cheaper to ship stuff to the continental 48. Second, our consumer protection laws are strict, some companies would argue ridiculous, would be hard to disagree.

• I am in California so normally when I would place an order I would have it within two days. Right now we are not getting any better treatment than anyone else. I placed an order on November 23rd for all in stock merchandise ( still in stock today) and it still has not shipped.

• I am in the US WA. Ordered on 11/25. Still nothing. Will cancel if nothing by the end of the year.

• they don't favor the US...you sound dumb. I placed orders and am still waiting as well in MI USA.

• yeah sure. I know you are but what am I. No wonder you think like this....

• this is too much for your brain. you will never understand

• USA still waiting everything is in stock. talked to a guy who got the same set up as me and got his 5 days ago and only ordered 2 days ahead of me. i still have heard nothing.

• Yep my order from November 23 is still sitting in a warehouse somewhere. Sure as hell hasn’t shipped.

• edited December 2023

In the USA, cancelled my DD order they could not ship after 4 weeks!

Returned under RMA 3 QR2s they did ship, still no refund after 4 weeks! ($200 total, 2 were PLASTIC, MOZA doesn’t faff about with plastic, they only have one metal 'best' QR, only $60!)

Doesn’t seem like the USA is getting treated any better than the EU.