How many business days since 'Handover to Warehouse' formerly know as Completely Shipped?

Let's see who is the biggest loser thanks to Fanatec's incompetence. It was supposed to be 10 days...or so.

# 11

Come back as often as necessary to update.

Comments

• i saw that you sell your steering wheel, i usually keep mine, so i to even have the Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Wheel what released around 1999 when fanatec was in baby steps

• Funny story, When the CS DD was announced I told my wife I knew what she could get me for Christmas 2024 as I thought give it a year for any unforeseen issues to work themselves out. But she had to say why wait, if you want it get. So then I think I'm helping the situation by offering to sell my current gear to offset some of the cost.

I'M A BIG IDIOT!!

• USA here.

Ordered Formula v2.5X 11/26 went to "handed to warehouse" on 11/27.

Received FedEx shipping notification on 12/13 and was delivered by FedEx on 12/14.

On 12/15 I received an email from Fanatec apologizing for not shipping my order yet and a choice to either continue waiting for the next batch or cancel my order and request a refund with a link provided to do so. Also, said if I cancel I would get a 25% discount on a new order good until April 2024.

Ummmm, OK. (shaking head at how much more Fanatec can mess up here)

• Robert CherryRobert Cherry Member
    edited December 2023

Purchased the CSL DD bundle when it was in stock on the night of Nov 28th, was marked "completely shipped" on the 29th, and has remained in that status (handed to warehouse is clearly a rename of that state) since.

The 10 business days have expired at this point, and with the bundle now showing as sold out I've more or less lost any hope of having any of it during the holidays.

Regret not doing more research, will likely switch to Moza in the future. Very disappointing that further information around the shipping delays were not made apparent by the end of Cyber Monday week. I would've chosen other options.

I'm an Oregon, USA based customer, for those of you out there who are looking for similar cases.

• i think allot delays may come that qr2 as they constantly run that out

• apparently, these guys updated status of all orders at one time. they can do this anytime, just need the Database Administrator run a sql . aha, congarts, your order updated !!!, they are woking SO hard on it lol.

• Was yours also “completely shipped” on the 30th?

US CSDD order

• USA - CS DD / QR2 / F1 Esports

Order Placed Oct. 24

Completely Shipped Nov. 30

• USA - ClubSport DD, ClubSport Pedals V3, CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3 V2 - All was listed as in stock.

11/24 Ordered black Friday

11/28 Completely shipped - Now understanding that doesn't mean it actually shipped (you're supposed to read through 50 posts to figure that out).

12/13 Handover to warehouse

Will use Thrustmaster set up in the mean time. I would have also tried Moza if I knew this beforehand.

• USA - V3 Pedals Bundle (which was listed as in stock)

Ordered the 27th, "handed to warehouse" on the 28th.

Haven't gotten anything else since that day... starting to become frustrating. I just wanted these pedals to enjoy my winter break

• Similar story here - ordered on Nov 29, no updates since then.

• WHERE’S MY STUFF??? 😡 I live in Canada so no way this will arrive in time for Christmas. It was my son’s main Santa gift so thanks for NOTHING! I can only hope when he opens his stupid PHOTO of his pedals he lets me cancel the order so we can order from MOZA - a company that actually delivers. Man I hope there’s a class action lawsuit!

order #1825660

• U.S.A. order is at 24 days and counting for an order that had everything in stock when ordered and is all still in stock as of today.

• Day #26 and no wheel yet!

pedals and DD2 arrived but they’re pretty ornaments without a wheel 😔😔😔😔

• Canadian here ordered on december 4, 2023 #1865609. for my son Christmas gift. He's expecting a Thrustmaster I could have got anytime at any retail store but I thought I'd set him up right with some real gear I had seen on commercial operations.After doing y research on this forum, should have never ordered Fanatec, I didn't realize that this company logistic are extremely poor until I start looking at what the meaning of those status message are. The ordering process is deceptive, now you have 1 angry customer and 1 future customer that will never want your product again. gtfo.

• Robert CherryRobert Cherry Member
    edited December 2023

Thought I'd stop by and give an update. I received an email from FedEx today indicating shipping labels have been made, which I'm taking as a good sign. Definitely no chance before Christmas, but fortunately this was just a fun gift for myself.

There's no update in my orders page on the Fanatec website, so worth signing up with FedEx directly for notification information, if you're waiting on stuff from them.

Will do a final update for folks looking for additional info when I get the items.

• Received tracking numbers from FedEx this evening.

Hope all others will follow suit. Good luck.

• Update: 12 /20 Received an email from Fanatec stating they are backed up from Black Friday in the US.

12/20 a FedEx tracking number appeared. Input the number in FedEx tracking. Tracking states a label was created one parcel of seven pieces (that is correct).

• Glad you finally got your tracking information. 👍

4 weeks old for my order today. 👎

• Update 12/21 the order is with FedEx supposedly. Estimated arrival outside of Atlanta 12/26.

• Was your order in stock? Keep checking your order view. The tracking number popped up under FedEx Ground. Good luck.

• For anyone that order will ship via FedEx I would suggest getting a FedEx account (free) set up as my order had labels created and is now half way (from CA to IL) and I have yet to get any notification from Fanatec other than checking My Order page.

• Yeah everything on my order was and still is in stock. I have a FedEx account and nothing ever showed up in my account. Nothing shipped. Since the order was a Christmas present I submitted a request for a credit on the order today. If they don’t respond then I will contact PayPal.

• Sawyer SpierSawyer Spier Member
    edited December 2023

It is day 1 of waiting for me, just hoping to get it before january 3rd because that's when winter break ends. school got me so messed up i wont even be able to use my wheel until spring break.

• All products ordered in stock on 11/24 arrived 12/28. The quality is far superior to Thrustmaster. It is worth the wait.

• I placed my order on the 6th of January and it's still showing "Handover to warehouse". I regret so much having ordered it now. I'll never again buy products from this company. Never again. 

I ordered the CSL Elite V2 pedals, but will now buy the Simagic's P1000 instead and refuse the delivery from Fanatec.

It's unacceptable the way they're treating customers. Disgraceful.

• Ordered CSL DD, CSL pedals, and a wheel on Friday. I just received shipping notification today, so less than 1 business day to ship. Looks like the warehouse is getting straightened out. Fanatec did have a notice that no orders would be shipped on the first week of January due to an inventory audit it looked like