ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 X - order canceled because they were out of stock

Fanatec cancels my Santa Claus order alleging lies and without contacting me to correct the order.

Fanatec, do you no longer care about your customers?.

Dear Customer,

We hope this message finds you well. Unfortunately, we must inform you about a significant change in the status of your recent ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 X order in our Fanatec Online Shop.

We sincerely regret to inform you that we have to contest the entire purchase agreement between you and us, the Endor AG, made on 24. Nov 23 under 183xxxx.This implies that the agreement, encompassing all items in your order, is considered void and null from the beginning.

During the Black Friday event, due to an exceptionally high volume of traffic on our website, we encountered issues with several orders. These included discrepancies between the invoiced amounts and the advertised Black Friday prices. A technical glitch in our online shop led to unintended discounts, resulting in incorrect pricing during the ordering process.

It is crucial to emphasize that we had no intention of concluding a purchase agreement at the mistakenly indicated price. At the time of your purchase, the declaration error was unknown to us, and the automation of our online purchase process allowed your order to proceed. Had we been aware of this error, we would have declined your offer immediately.

Furthermore, we would like to point out that consciously exploiting a pricing error goes against good faith. In light of this, no valid purchase agreement has been established between you and the Endor AG for the aforementioned order.

Simultaneously, as a gesture of goodwill, we would like to offer you a voucher with a 10% discount for the purchase of a steering wheel until April 2024. This voucher is exclusively valid for your account, and you will receive further details in a separate email.

For any inquiries or further clarification, please feel free to contact us through [contact information].

Best regards,

Team Fanatec

Comments

• Against good faith?Though I didn't bought anything with error price,but ADULT should held responsible for their own behaviour.Unilaterally tear up an agreement is a behaviour with good faith?In my opinionFanatec employee should pay for error price ,not consumer.

• 10% was first offer, now is 25%

ask them