Black friday order with formula v2.5x help

Hi guys, need your thought on this , I ordered Nov 24 , csl pedal v2 , formula v2.5x , csl dd 5nm , buttons sticker kit , qr1 free . I received all 5 tracking numbers last week saying usps awaiting package. Wednesday Dec 13 , 4 out of 5 packages are now processed at the usps facility , but theres still 1 package awaiting. On my fanatec account, i can see all og'f my serial number under each items including the formula wheel. Which should mean that the wheel will be shipped even if i received their crappy email yesterday saying its out of stock until jan or march ??? If i can see each serial numbers on my items and that i have 5 tracking numbers it should be good ?

Comments

• Yes if you see all tn it’s on the way😁

• Kyle HollandKyle Holland Member
    edited December 2023

I'm in the same situation. Got a tracking number earlier this week for all 4 boxes, including my 2.5x. Supposed to arrive monday. Then today I get this email insinuating that my order was effected since it lists my order number in the email. My guess is this blast was just sent out to anyone who ordered a 2.5x because I don't know why I'd be seeing all of the tracking info being updated if it didn't actually ship. I also have serial numbers on my products in my account online. They also said they don't ship the order unless every item is in stock, so I also don't think it's a partial order.

• how did you receive the tracking number? By mail?

• In the US I have had that happen where I will get a multiple box shipment but one box will not show up with the rest.

Usually it is because if forgot to get picked up by FedEx at the warehouse or FedEx routed it wrong in their system.

Either way it would show up a few days later.

If you are seeing the serial numbers for the wheel and QR in your My products page, you have been assigned a wheel from inventory and it is on its' way.

It is the shipper that Fanatec uses that sends the serial number info back to Fanatec after they have pulled it from the shelf and produced the shipping label for your order.