Wheres my order ?

I ordered my full Fanatec kit on a Monday, and got it on that Friday, thats just 5 days, and that was everything from the wheel, base, peddle, shifter and handbrake, i was like great, what a great turn around,

Just 3 days after my original order i ordered an extra wheel thats in stock, yet ive not heard anything from them in over 3 weeks, not even replys to my emails from over 2 weeks ago

I dont get how i can get 20 odd items in 5 days yet a wheel is taking forever

I feel once they have your custom they leave you out to dry, not impressed

Comments

• Having the same issue. Ordered a wheel on the 25th of Nov and still nothing. It just says completely shipped and yet no tracking number,NOTHING. Tried ringing customer service and its down as they are concentrating responding to everyone's e mails apparently. Tried live web chat and just get no Agent currently available. Absolute disgrace. I don't mind having to wait i would just like to know if it has been shipped or not a simple YES or No from them would be suffice... If i dont hear nothing back form them by middle of next week ill be opening up a case through PAYPAL to get a refund..

• completely shipped means a notification has been sent to the warehouse to prepare your order, it doesn't mean its been shipped. Hold fire and you will get your stuff soon. honestly, stop stressing. i ordered my stuff on the 24th Nov and i'm gonna get my stuff on Monday. Be patient and it'll come

• LOL i ordered mine on nov 21st and still nothing other than the shipped on the website. just sucks seeing all the people that ordered after me getting theirs.

• You say dont stress, ive got over 1k invested in new equipment gathering dust until my new wheel turns up ?

Im the most patient guy there is, but they seriously need to look at how their system works, within a few days of ordering it showed as shipped, as far as im concerned that means its left the warehouse, maybe they need to look into how they word things, i didnt know if it was due at my door any day, got lost in the post, got stolen, had no idea, and no response from them either explaining anything, you cant expect people to fork out alot of money then just leave them guessing as to what happening with their order.

• That's exactly how i felt Jason not knowing as i though the same that it was shipped out and the last time i got a delivery from UPS they delivered to the wrong house. Only for my neighbours doorbell camera i was able to see what house they delivered it to and all it said was the street name and SHED where they put it. If it said ready to be shipped on the account then i could fully understand it.