Order 1851489 not processed

Hi

Fanatec, please answer me via e-mail or here where's the holdup. 10 days have passed and still my order hasn't processed, but that bundle has been in stock for some time now. All those products should be in stock, so please process this order (should be one click away from forwarding this to your warehouse:).

Comments

• My order is from 24/11, everything with stock and only one thing with BF offer(with stock too) and I dont know anything about it…

• My order is around 1833xxx so we can only wait because from my order to yours there are 16000 orders in between... I also don't know anything about my order so imagine, it's a joke... We can only wait mate.🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Today my order got an update:

Availability date on CSL DD moved to 14.dec from 1. dec. 😀 I don't know why they did this...

Probably will cancel next week, if the order status won't change. Because one of my friend already got his bundle in Estonia.

• Finally status changed to completely shipped. Now the wait begins:)

• Got all the products today 21.12.23. When they finally shipped then got all products within 4 working days (EU warehouse to Estonia).

No tracking information on Fanatec site, got information from UPS site with reference number (order number).